sappy

---

"Ready?"

"Yeah" I couldn't help but grin widely, me going to a concert, never thought that this would happen.

Luckily for both me and Badar he just turned 18, so he could drive here, in America you can drive when you're 16.

But he turned 18, just before we move.

"Are you excited?" he asked with a chuckle, as he drove away from the house and towards where the show was hosted.

"No, I look like I could explode with excitement for fun" I snickered with a smile, Badar just laughed before turning the radio on.

"Can I hear some of this guys songs?" he asked.

"Sure" I took the AUX and plugged it into my phone, and found my favorite Say. "This is my favorite" I yelled over the music.

Badar just nodded, and focused back on the road.

Which probably was a really good idea. "What do we even know about this guy?" he questioned after a moment of silence.

"I don't even know what he really looks like, just that his voice is amazing" I told him.

-

"I'm going to get some air really quickly" I excused myself.

"Your spot might be taken once you get back" Badar said looking at the crowd around us. I just smiled.

"I'll call you when the concert is over if I haven't found you"

He nodded.

After that I went outside, the crowd was too rough, and it made me feel anxious. I don't know why I thought it'd be a chilled show with only around sixty to seventy fans.

But no there were like a hundred if not more.

I smiled in relief once I had gotten outside,  I looked up at the sky and were immediately memorized by its beauty.

"A beautiful starry night isn't it?"

I didn't remove my gaze from the night sky, covered in glittering stars, it reminded me of when I was younger and had no worries.

"It really is" I agreed with the guy speaking.

"You on holiday here?"

He asked clearly hearing my accent weren't australian, which was fine, but it just made me feel weird and out of place.

"No, my parents decided that it'd be good for the family, to move to another continent, and not think about what their kids might want" I laughed dryly.

"Wow"

"I know" I mumbled. "Sorry I just rambled on, it's all just very new to me, you know everything has changed so much in a few days" I apologized.

"No it's fine, you can talk about it, if you want" he assured me.

"I don't wanna bother you"

"No it's fine, you can't walk around feeling all this frustration, and I'm okay being all ear" he told me.

I looked at him, and felt safe looking into his tan eyes. I don't know why, I had just met the guy, and never looked at him.

But I felt what I felt.

"It's just that everything has changed, everything from my phone number to my toothpaste" I laughed a bit at my own words.

"Very random example" he chuckled.