miss you

---

"Ruel I don't know if that's a good idea" I spoke over the phone, he was asking if it was okay to announce our relationship.

And I don't know why, but something was holding me back.

Maybe the fact that we'd never get any privacy again, or the hate that was going to come with it, as sweet as some fans are, as evil others are.

"So what do you want me to say if they ask I have a girlfriend?" he asked in a huh tone I didn't like.

"Ruel I wanna keep the tone between us good" I sighed deeply.

He had just woken up, and gotten ready for the day while we talked. And somehow we had gotten to the topic of us going public.

"Sorry princess it's just stressing me out" he whispered.

"I know" I smiled.

"Some fans are already piecing the pieces together" he then told me. "Then let them, not everyone in the world need to know what we have" I smiled.

I smiled a lot when I was talking to Ruel, even if it was heavier topics.

"But I wanna show everyone that you're mine" he pouted, clearly not happy with me. "Ruel I'll not have out first real argument be over the phone" I pouted back.

"You're right then I won't be able to kiss you for probably saying something stupid"

"Vice versa" I winked.

"But will you think about it?"

I nodded.

"Good"

-

"I wanna christmas decorate" Caliana whined on the phone. "Then do it" I laughed. "NO I wanna do it with you" she muttered.

"Well we'll do it when I get back"

"Gosh we sound like an old married couple" she laughed. I just shrugged not really minding it.

"It's so hot in Australia and I miss the semi cold in Cali" she complained.

"Stop complaining" I chuckled at her state of misery.

"Stop being annoying" she mocked me. "I deserved that didn't I" I smiled widely. She just nodded before picking up her phone.

"Where're we going?" I asked.

"Kitchen" she said shortly before she went down the stairs, and not to sound like a hormonal teenage guy, her boobs looked good walking down stairs.

"Stop looking like that" she turned the camera to the front, so I could see her walking into the kitchen where Badar was already sat.

"Are the cookies done?" her voice sounded from behind the phone. "Cookies?" I almost yelled.

"Ruel?" Badar looked up from his phone looking rather confused.

"And you call me stupid, I'm on facetime with him you idiot" Caliana sighed, probably shaking her head. "Can I see you now?" I asked.

She turned the camera back around and placed the phone on the table.

"That didn't help much now I'm just looking at the ceiling" I complained. "Argh stop complaining" she mocked me.

"Dude don't take her words to heart she's on her period" Badar called before I heard him getting slapped.

"I can hear" I laughed.

"I'll hang up" Caliana threatened.

"Princess we're just joking"

"Whatever, the cookies are done" she muttered and then a lot of noise was heard.

-

I was tired and irritated at this point.

My mind was going at full speed, wondering if I should let him make us public, or if I should tell him to wait till after christmas.

"I wanna christmas cuddle" he sighed as I started eating my cookies.

"Too bad for you huh?"

"Caliana" he whine like a small kid, with a big pout on his face. "Stop looking like that, it isn't good for your face" I lied.

He looked hella cute like that.

"You're bad at lying" he informed me. "No shit Sherlock" I mutter dipping my cookie in some almond milk.

"Those look good" he commented.

"I know" I said taking a bite of my still warm cookie. Cookies are best when they're warm, end of discussion.

Even though there never was one.

"Aren't they too hot to eat though?"

"No"

"Caliana is something bothering you?" he asked in a calm and soothing voice. One that made my hard wall crumble.

"I'm sorry" I sniffled.

"Caliana what's happening?" he asked getting really worried. "I, I just miss you so much, and it hurts to know you're so far away, what if something happens to you?" I cried.

"Nothing will happen to me, everything will be fine" he tried calming me.

"Ruel I'm just really worried, I can't lose someone I love again, I don't think I'll be able to ever get over that" I continued to cry.

It was very rare for me to cry, in fact maybe this was the first time he saw me crying since the concert, where we didn't really know each other.

"I'm sorry" I apologized once again.

"For god sake woman stop apologizing for having feelings" he almost yelled at me. Making me go quiet.

"I'm sorry princess, it's just that I don't like you crying when there's nothing I can do about it" he gave me a sad look.

"It's okay" I said drying me wet cheek with my wrist.

"You know missing someone just means you care" he told me with a small smile. "Yeah, in that case I hope you miss me too" I chuckled.

"I do, I really miss you, I miss holding you, I miss kissing you, I miss everything about you" he gave me a small smile again.

Maybe he was hiding his feelings as well.

But I didn't push it.

"You can make us public"

---

Happy New Years to everyone I hope all of you stayed safe and had an amazing evening

This new year is going to be amazing 😉 thank you all for keeping up with this book 🧞‍♂️💗💗