surprise

---

I shook my head with a slight chuckle, as I saw seconds after we had hung up, he had posted a slight hint to our relationship on twitter.

RUEL @onerule Dec. 2

I kinda really really like you <3

At the tweet his fans went ballistic. Again I couldn't help but smile, he was the cutest. I couldn't believe that he got that excited about a tweet.

I was nervous that I'd get hate, but he hadn't tagged me, he hadn't done any of that.

But I still felt the uneasy feeling go through my body. As much as I wanted to deny it, it was definitely there.

And I couldn't do anything about it.

"Caliana"

"What?" I yelled back at my brother.

If he got to yell, then so did I. And eye for an eye, or more of an ear for an ear.

"Don't yell" he commented. "What?" I yelled even louder than before, yes I was that kind of sister, the annoying one, I keep pretending I'm not.

But that's just how it is to be a younger sibling or sister, we're annoying as fuck.

As Ethan Dolan would say : live with it. And then he'd flip his non existing long hair, but that's another story.

"Can you go grocery shopping?" he yelled. "Why me?" I called back. "Because I have to go to school, and you have online school, that you're already done with" he said.

It was true I finished all my school for today in the morning.

While he just got home to get some food, and go back to the university, or something like that, he wanted to become a manager of some type.

"Fine" I groaned getting up from my bed, the second time today, first time was to pee and eat breakfast.

Even though I was homeschooled I woke up everyday at 6, because I like it like that.

I didn't even bother to change out of Ruel's hoodie, that still smelled like him, and the gray sweats I was wearing.

Cause why would I?

I slipped into my checkerboard Vans and left. At least today weren't too hot, still to hot for me to wear hit hoodie, so I took it off.

And took one of his oversized tees one.

I was trying to be the not so typical girlfriend, and not steal his shirts, but then he started forgetting them, so now they're mine.

Or at least till he claims them again.

Which I won't let him.

"What do I need to buy?" I asked tying my hair into a messy bun. "The list is on the fridge" Badar pointed at the fridge.

I just nodded taking it off, and leaving for the supermarked. We had a small one near our house.

But still like about a kilometer away.

But I didn't mind. At least I could wear pants that day. Very thankful for that.

I started regretting not bringing the hoodie, once I entered the cold supermarked, I get it the food can't rot and stuff, but so cold?

Maybe it only felt could because it was hot outside, I don't know, I just know I was cold, really cold.

Shaking like a Chihuahua I made my way around the supermarked finding everything we needed, and a little more.

Then it hit me, I forgot the card, we had a food card, where money got transferred to every month, so we could go out and buy it, funny enough.

I started panicking.

Luckily for me, I was the one who had been out shopping food last time, so I had the card in my handbag, where I also stored my phone.

I quickly relaxed before walking towards the 'checkout' where I paid and left. You know one thing is walking towards the supermarked with no groceries.

But another thing is walking back with your hands full of bags, filled with heavy groceries. Everything from almond milk, normal milk to fucking nuts.

It was heavy, and it started getting hotter.

By the time I had gotten home, I looked like a hot mess. I walked inside not really thinking about hearing Badar talking to someone.

I started unpacking since I wanted to change into something less hot, as soon as possible.

The heat had started to become unbearable again. And I was not up for it. I sighed deeply putting stuff where it belonged.

Trying to get done as fast a possible.

Suddenly long arms snaked their way around my waist, I recognized the scent in an instant. "Ruel?"

"Princess?" I almost started crying out of happiness.

Which I wouldn't have minded doing, I was so happy that he was back, it felt like forever since he had last held me.

I missed him so much.

Ruel embraced me, as he always did, holding me close. "I missed you" he mumbled into my shoulder, that was covered by his tee.

"Why didn't I realize you weren't in a hotel room, when we were talking, the connection was also way to good" I smiled.

"I'm just glad to be back"

"You could've told me" I pouted burying my face in his chest, as per usual.

"Then it wouldn't have been a surprise would it princess?" he asked pulling a little away so he could look at my mis pleased face.

"Stop looking like that, I'm back" he sang the last part.

I just smiled.

"Yeah you're home, and not leaving before after christmas" I gave him a serious glare. "Promise" he stuck his pinky out for me to take with mine.

"Good" I let him wrap my pinky with his. 

---

FIRST OF ALL RUEL MY MANZ LOOKS REALLY FUCKING GOOD IN THAT PICTURE, but also there's only six chapters left and i have zero inpiration for my next ruel book, like should it be a sequel?? should it be something else entirely???!!??!?!?!??!?!?!? I DONT KNOW ARGHHHHHH 

feel free to comment

and vote

and share

and comment

oh i already said that, hope everyone is having a great one luv u all