cheese

---

It was friday, and I had gotten up early, to get school done fast and also because me and Jake were going christmas shopping, and Jake had told me that his boyfriend was joining us.

I couldn't wait to meet his boyfriend.

We met up at the mall, and Jake's boyfriend was the sweetest, not what I had seen for me, but very, very sweet.

"I don't know what to get Ruel for christmas" I complained as me, Jake and Jake's boyfriend Sanjay walked around the mall.

"He says I can surprise him, but I'm bad a surprise stuff" I complained again.

"And you asking two fine gay guys that?" Jake chuckled. "Well more like Sanjay" I admitted. "Fuck you" Jake acted hurt.

"I love you"

"I love you too" he laughed throwing his arm over my shoulder, keeping me close to him. When I first met Sanjay I thought he was just a friend of Jake.

Since he looked nothing like Jake.

Sanjay was tall, but not as tall as Ruel, muscular, more muscular than Ruel, didn't surprise me though.

Ruel is tall and lanky, but he's my tall and lanky boyfriend, so I of course love him for who he is.

Even though I haven't told him, yet.

"What does he like?" Sanjay asked in his deep voice, that also had me shook. To think he was gay blew my mind.

But I couldn't but people in boxes because of their looks.

"He plays a bit of basket, skates and is very much into music" I told Sanjay with a lost look on my face.

"Very much into music, girl it's his career" Jake broke in.

I just shrugged I didn't see him as the famous Ruel, most people saw him as, I saw him as Ruel my boyfriend, who happened to have a talent with music.

Very big talent.

"Well what about you give him something that means something to both of you" Sanjay recommended.

And the first thing that popped into my mind was CHEESE.

"You're a genius" I kissed Sanjay's cheek before hurrying towards a jewelry shop of some kind.

"What?" they both followed me confused, hand in hand of course. The moment I met them, they held hands, and they hadn't let go of each other yet.

"I know this sound girlish, but I want to give him a bracelet, a manly one of course, with a cheese hanging from it" I explained doing big arm motions.

"A cheese?"

"Yeah like a circle with a missing part, and then I'll have the missing part" I jumped out of excitement.

"A cheese?" Jake asked again.

"Yeah it's because I always tells him how chessy he is, and then we joke around with the fact that I disgust cheese" I smiled widely at my idea.

"Ohh" Sanjay said.

While Jake whined and jumped around with me, telling me how good of and idea it was, and that it was going to be the cutest thing ever.

Jake is amazing.

After our little scene we walked into the shop, I told the lady about my idea, and she told me that she could have it done by the weekend.

I ordered it, in silver for Ruel, and gold for me, since it looks better on me, than silver. I had never seen Ruel wear gold, so I ordered it in silver.

The excitement didn't die down, not even when I was buying my grandparents presents, brothers present or my parents.

I was way to excited.

"Should I get his sisters something?" I asked Jake while we were looking for presents for his baby sister.

"I think you should go with the rosy one" I pointed at the rosy fluffy blanket. "Yeah I think so too" he said.

"And if you speak with his sisters and stuff, then yeah get them presents" he smiled. "Thank god I don't like spending money throughout the years" I laughed.

I was hencing my three already full shopping bags, in paper of course.

"Maybe I can just get them like bath bombs or something from Lush" I suggested. "Sounds like a plan" Jake spoke handing his items to the cashier.

He didn't know, but I was also buying him bath bombs and stuff from Lush.

But he didn't need to know. When I picked up more than he could tell was for Ruel's sisters, I told him that it was for me.

I picked up the creams and scrubs he liked.

I got him a minty body scrub, a brightening serum and two bath bombs. He also picked a few things up.

"Where did Sanjay go?" I asked after a while of not hearing his small comments and stuff like that.

"Went to get coffee, and hopefully something for me" Jake winked. "Yeah you got something for him" I chuckled at Jake.

He was amazing, but I think I've already said that, a couple of times, but he really was. 

---

Love that for you, (RUEL IN THE PIC) looks like you're under the influence of my love, lol, bye 

alos there's only three chapters left...