out cold

---

I heard him introduce his next song, before I were thrown outside, by the big buff security guy.

Who did he think he was? He throws a helpless teen out on the streets of Sydney?

"I had a ticket" I yelled after the security guy. "Well you don't anymore" he answered before walking back inside, making sure to slam the door.

"Mother fucker" I cussed kicking a stone, making it hit a garbage can.

I angrily searched my bag through only to find no ticket at all. Fuck.

Tears started to swell up in my eyes in frustration.

Maybe I should call Badar, and tell him I'm outside, the thought passed my mind, making me dig into my bag once again, but this time for my phone.

Great dead, could this night become any better.

I sighed before sitting up against the door, Ruel lead me in through, I could hear his fans cheer, and have a good time.

While I, I was stuck outside, without my ticket, and without a phone with battery.

Is it okay to cry now?

I didn't know, but I had held back tears for an entire week, and this, this was the last thing needed.

They silently started running down my cheeks.

I didn't know whether it was because of sadness or frustration, maybe both, this night had been one big mess.

I thought tonight was going to be a great night to remember, but only parts of it was.

Like meeting Ruel, that was amazing, but maybe he just felt like he needed to be my 'savior' in the moment, and once he realize I'm gone, he won't care.

Maybe he didn't feel like we connected on another level like I did.

I didn't care though.

Feeling someone really cared about me, for just a brief moment was good enough for me, of course my parents cared for me, but I'm blood, so why wouldn't they.

Well some people aren't as lucky.

Looking around the small area in front of the door, with dry tear stains on my cheeks, I realized that it was creepy times five.

I started shivering, but it was probably safer to stay here, than to start wandering the streets.

-

I came off of stage feeling better than ever.

The show had been one of the best ones so far, I looked around to find no Caliana, I frantically searched the entire backstage area.

But she was nowhere to be found.

Had she left?

Things did go fast, but I felt like we connected, with a big frown I sat down on a couch, that was stood in the area.

"What's up big guy?" my sister Coco approached me.

"You're gonna think I'm insane" I muttered not looking away from a spot on the wall, I ahd my eyes trained on.

"Tell me anyway"

"I went outside a bit before the show to get some air-" I turned my eyes to hers.

"-And this girl were outside looking at the stars, so I talked to her, and she talked to me, funny enough" I laughed dryly.

"Well what happened?"

"She told me about just moving to Australia, because I asked if she was on holiday, since her accent clearly weren't australian, then she told about having to leave something behind, and get a new start-"

I shook my head trying to get her face out of my head, but it was burned into my vision.

"-And I told her to look at the bright side of things, and we talked more and got to the point where she told me the reasons for her having to move, I invited her inside, because we really connected, and now she's gone"

"Well maybe she got scared about what happened" Coco suggested.

"Maybe"

We both got up to head home, since I couldn't remember the last time I had, had a good night sleep.

Which probably weren't going to happen that night anyway.

I grabbed my jacket since it was colder in the night, as I opened the door I hit something, checking to see what it was, I found Caliana.

I've never hurried so much in my life, to open a door, and make sure someone was okay.

Wrapping my jacket around her cold body, I held her close.

"Is that her?" Coco mouthed.

I nodded, making sure she had no scratches, thankfully she had none. "She said something about being here with her brother" I then said.

"Well look in her bag, she surely has a phone in there" Coco told me, I held Caliana tightly in my arms.

"I don't like the through of searching through her bag" I hesitated.

"Okay I'll do it" Coco then got down on her knees looking through Caliana's bag. "Binco" she wiggled her eyebrows, before sighing in defeat.

"It's dead"

"Oh, we can't just leave her here"

"No, I agree, what must we do Sherlock?" Coco laughed. "Not the time" I snapped. "Sorry" I quickly gave her an apology.

"It's fine"

---

I'd really appreciate if you guys shared my story

Remember every vote and every comment helps

So if you like or don't like something comment it'll help me make the story better

Luv u all