untitled

---

"No way" I laughed as Ruel told me a story about playing Highway To Hell at a show thing, where his very christian grandma was.

"Did she believe it though?"

"I don't know I think she did"

"But what if she just made you think she bought it so she could laugh at you with her grandma friends?" I questioned his entire story.

"You're saying something"

"Aren't I always?"

"You are" he agreed with my words. Of course he could anything else would be lying. "Would you maybe want to go for a walk afterwards?" he asked me.

"Sure"

"Don't you have anything embarrassing from when you were younger?" he was getting himself into something he did not want to get into.

"Well where to start" I wondered, not even acting, it was true I did a lot of dumb sh*t when I was younger.

"Me and one of my old friends went to a clown show called Charlie and Penalto, after that we were never Mary and Caliana, we were Charlie and Penalto" I smiled thinking about the memory.

"We dressed up as the clowns everyday, I was Charlie and she was Penalto, our parents gave up in the end, and let us do it" I shook my head in embarrassment.

"Doesn't sound too bad"

"We dressed up everyday and walked out the neighborhood knocking on doors, asking if we could do our show for the people living there"

"Oh"

"Yeah" we both couldn't help but laugh at the memory.

-

"I'm back" I yelled through the house. "I don't care" Badar yelled back from upstairs. "He's such an idiot" I rolled my eyes, making Ruel laugh.

"Food?"

"We just ate"

"And?" with Ruel's finishing argument, I lead him to the kitchen. "What would you like my kind sir?" I asked in a poor british accent.

"No, no you're supposed to say it like this" he said, giving a way better impression of a brit, than I did.

"Well thank you mister smarty pants" I scoffed, looking through the fridge, finding absolutely nada.

"And I can eat anything" he then told me. "Good cause it looks like BADAR ate all of out BREAD" I raised my voice slightly.

"What did I do now?" he called from upstairs.

"Take a guess?" I called back.

"I don't know"

Our semi fight was apparently very funny to Ruel, who couldn't stop himself from laughing loudly.

I sighed deeply starting to cut some veggies. Ruel just couldn't seem to stop laughing.

"Not fun" I pouted crossing my arms across my chest.

"Argh is princess Caliana sour?" Ruel got up from the barstool he was seated on, to pull me into yet another embrace.

I nodded, not removing my pout.

"Stop pouting you'll get pouty wrinkles" he smiled, turning my pout into a smile, with his fingers.

"What's wrong with wrinkles?" I asked raising a brow, looking at the pan slowly cooking the mirrored egg, that I had decided to give him.

"Well I don't know"

"Good" I smirked before handing him a mirrored egg and some veggies. "Hope this is good enough for the sir" I winked before getting myself a large glass of water.

"We should do something" I wondered out loud, while Ruel was eating.

"Yeah we probably shouldn't just chill and watch a movie" Ruel sarcastically agreed. I played along.

"Mhh yeah probably shouldn't" I couldn't keep a stone face for shit, so I quickly broke out smiling widely.

"Well if it isn't the couple" Badar walked into the kitchen, only wearing a pair of basket shorts.

Yeah he may have had a six pack, but he's my brother, not some hot dude. "Where's your shirt?" I asked looking at the opposite side of the room.

"I don't know"

"Can you just get dressed" I shut my eyes.

"No"

"Badar" I turned around glaring him down. "Why I live here as well, just because your boyfriend is here doesn't mean I can't walk around like this" He stated.

He was right.

"He's not my boyfriend" I told him for what felt like the thousand time, today!

Badar looked at Ruel who just shrugged, he just shrugged. He was the one telling me that we should be friends.

I sighed deeply counting backwards from ten to one.

"She now she's mad, gotta run" Badar took a few snacks before leaving again. "Sorry about him" I suddenly felt shy.

"Nah it's fine, he just likes to piss you off" Ruel grinned getting up, hopefully to wash his dish off.

"Yeah I can tell" I smiled tightly.

---

luv u guys thanks for reading <333