pool button

---

Doing school, must be the definition of boredom, but even when I got done with what school I had to do, I was still bored out of my mind.

Usually I always had something to do, but in a unbearable heat and with nothing to really do, I was bored out of my mind.

"I'm bored" I yelled out.

Nobody heard though, since I was home alone, let's just hope that none of that Home Alone shit happens, it is soon to be christmas.

But it ain't snowing here, since it's fucking hot.

I thought I could handle the heat, turned out I couldn't, it was killing me, my air con was blasting.

And the noise was starting to annoy me.

I needed to get out of the house.

Why did we have an empty pool? What was my parents thinking? They should've asked the old owners to fill it.

All you had to do though was pressing some sort of button, but where that little shit was located, I didn't know.

Might as well figure it out.

And with that thought in mind, I found myself searching our garage through for any buttons. Our small pool house, included.

I weren't that stupid after all.

I so I thought, after looking for an hour or more,someone rung the doorbell. Sighing in defeat I walked towards the door, looking through the view thingy before opening.

Ruel.

"Hey" he greeted me, I just nodded my head and went back inside, only to go outside into our backyard.

To of course continuing to look, for that stupid button.

"Why do you have an empty pool?" even Ruel was confused. "The older owners emptied it, so now it's empty" I groaned.

"Well why don't we just fill it?" he asked.

"Why do you think I'm sweating this much?"

"The heat?" he guessed.

"No, well partly, but mostly looking for a stupid button, that's supposed to fill the pool, if you press it"

"Well have you check inside?"

"Inside?"

"yeah sometimes they're close to the door, so you don't have to do extra work" he told me, guiding me to my pool button.

"Of course" I cried out.

Ruel was about to press it, but I stopped him, being the human being I was, I wanted to press the button, saying pool.

"What?" he asked just as I pressed the button.

"Why didn't I expect that" he chuckled.

"While we're waiting we should do something" I told him, leading him inside to all the air cons.

I shivered a bit when we walked inside, surprised by the cold house, but happy.

"What did you want to do?" he asked falling onto the couch.

"Just Dance" I giggled setting it up. "Are you crazy?" his eyes turned wide. "No, well yeah probably" I admitted.

"But it'll be fun" I begged.

"I don't want to" he argued. "No, you definitely want to" I pulled his body up from the couch, or at least tried to.

He just gave me a lazy smile, before finally getting up.

"See weren't that hard" I smiled, before giving him his controller thing. I was of course number one, since I was the boss.

Women rule.

Women Ruel, ha fun. No okay.

I quickly found my favorite one, or one of my favorites, Turn Up The Love, you know the one with the chubby guys dancing.

"Wait I think I know this one" Ruel may be a singer, but dancing rhythm he didn't own any. Or at least in this one.

It only got better once I found the Y.M.C.A dance. He didn't want to admit it but he loved it.

I don't remember the last time I have laughed so much, in so little time. I couldn't even concentrate on doing the moves right.

Ruel doing Just Dance should be a series somewhere.

His long limbs and tall figure didn't make it any easier for him, it only made things harder.

I sat down on the couch out of breath, but not from dancing from laughing. "Hey I thought you said we should dance?"

"Yeah but you dancing is tiring" I smiled.

"How, I'm amazing" he said while choosing another dance. "Come on let's go check on the pool" I told him turning off the TV.

"You're only saying that because I'm better than you"

"Sure"

"Knew it" he said but eventually followed me outside to check on the pool. It was full, and ready to use.

"I'll get my one piece, you can borrow my brothers swimming shorts" I guided him upstairs into my brother's room.

I looked his drawers through thankfully finding the right drawer, before finding something I did not want to find.

I handed Ruel a pair in navy blue, before showing him where he could change.

"See you in 10" I left him before running into my room, picking my one piece in an also navy blue color.

I weren't too comfortable in a one piece but I did it anyway, cause you only live once. I tied my hair into a bun, so it wouldn't get in the way.

-

I of course got done before Caliana, so I just walked back out, placing my clothes in a chair out by the pool.

The water was cold, when I jumped in, but my body adjusted to the cold water fast, so it didn't bother me.

My eyes could've fallen out of their sockets when the saw Caliana, but I was quick to save them by closing my eyes, and opening them again.

She had on a navy one piece, that made her pale skin look outstanding.

Caliana looked fucking amazing in an one piece, her short legs somehow got really long. What kinda trick was that?

I smiled up at her.

"Hey"

She smiled before sitting down on the edge of the pool. "Is this the low end?" she then asked nervously.

"Well I'm in the middle, the low part is on the left" I answered her question. She got up walking left, and then she got in the water.

"Sorry I'm not very good at swimming" she called from her end, the water reached just below the middle of her stomach.

"You can go further you know, I'll help you"

She slowly walked towards me.

Why was she so beautiful. What was she doing to me, clearly stuff that shouldn't happen since we were friends.

I mentally groaned. 

---

RUEL IS THE CUTEST IN THAT PICTURE I  CANNOT HANDLE IT ARGHHH