am i boring?

---

"Have you figured out what you want for christmas?" I asked Ruel as we were walking back, from taking a walk on the beach, in the unbearable heat.

I bet I've called the heat unbearable at least a million times, but it really was.

Yeah I may be from Cali, but my entire being was getting ready for a colder season, and then I come here, my life gets flipped upside down.

Even the damn seasons, I was mad at us moving first. But I've met so many genuine people.

From Jake to Ruel, all amazing in their own way. Me and Jake, no Jake and I hung out non stop till Ruel got back yesterday.

But Jake is also on a little trip with his boyfriend, so it's not like I just put him to the side because Ruel came back home.

Jake was way to amazing for that.

"You" Ruel winked answering my question, making me blush, just like he always did. "You pervert" I whined hitting his shoulder, as we walked inside my house, and into the living room.

"Don't be mean" he pouted.

"Aw is little baby Ruel sad, let me kiss you" I laughed kissing his lips softly. "Now you're a pedo" he pointed out, laying down on the couch.

"What?"

"You just called me little baby Ruel, then you kissed me, pedo" he chuckled. "Shut up you're older than me" I pouted lips, crossing my arms joining him on the couch.

"But surprise me for christmas" he finally answered my question, that I almost had forgotten myself.

"Yeah that's so much gonna happen, I'm just very, very creative" I sarcastically bragged, with a frown. What the hell was I going to give him?

"Well if you ask me you're very creative, you paint, you draw and you create, that's creative in my head" he smiled.

"Stop being so sweet" I smiled back, not being able to hold back my smile.

"I can't it's just in my nature" he joked pulling me onto his chest. "I cAn'T iT's In My NaTuRe" I mocked him.

"Don't bully me"

"I have the right to bully you, you're my boyfriend" I laughed snuggling closer to him, if that was even possible.

"At least I like you"

"Yeah you do"

"I really do" he admitted kissing my hair, I just smiled into his chest. If I got more relaxed I'd be afraid to shit my pants.

Ruel and I used most of our time chilling at my house, on my couch, talking about weird stuff. It was kinda out thing.

But the more I thought about it, the more afraid I got that he'd grow bored of me.

"Do you think you'll ever grow bored of me, and just chilling at home?" I changed the topic from a light teasing one, to a deep and a little worried one.

"No why?" he got a bit taken back by my question. "Are you sure, you know we can do something else than lay around all day" I sat up a little straigther.

"We could go explore, go on the beach, go on a picnic in a park or go to a carnival" I suggested.

"A carnival does sound nice, but I also love spending my time here chilling with you, it's not often that I get to just lay back and chill" he told me.

"Yeah, makes sense" I agreed on his words.

"I kind of wanna go to a carnival now" he sighed frustrated. "Why so frustrated baby?" I asked putting my arms around his neck.

"There's no carnivals at the moment" he muttered sadly. "We can go to the beach" I suggested.

He crossed his arms in defeat. "We just got home from the beach" he grunted. "We can go skating?" I smiled widely.

Maybe he could teach me how to skate. (can he even skate, in this story he can, cause he looks more like a skater guy than some football guy (american) yeah moving on)

"What if you get hurt?"

"Shut up, let's go" I got up from the couch, pulling him up along with me. "Let me just change" I pointed at my pajamas shorts.

"Yeah I'll come with"

"If you turn around" I smiled before leaving for my room. "Fine" he groaned following me.

Before he had even entered the room I had picked my outfit out, a denim skirt, with a few rips in it and an oversized pale yellow tee, with the word flower centered in the middle.

I quickly got changed after he had turned around. I grabbed my checkerboard Vans on the way down stairs.

Quickly got them on and then we left.

-

We walked to my house to get my skateboard and one of my old penny boards for Caliana.

I thought we should start slowly since, since she hadn't tried it before, and I didn't want her to lose any teeth or anything like that.

Her parents probably wouldn't like me that much if she did.

I grabbed a helmet just in case.

Respect for Caliana because she wanted to try this. One thing to note about Caliana she might be shy at first, but once she knows and trusts you.

She'll do crazy things with and for you, and I admired that very much about her. Caliana equals amazing, beautiful and powerful, she was who she was.

Or you'd first notice this once you get to know her, which I got lucky enough too. 

---

I'm a bit like caliana very shy and closed off at first. 

Or at least in real life, but once you get to know me, i'm crazier than you think. And if you meet me while i'm with friends and high on adrenaline, i feel sorry for you. 

Because in that case i have no filter. 

Working on that. 

What is somehting you're working on about yourself? Not that you need to work on something about yourself. 

Luv u all.