Chapter 7

I laugh as I get into the driver's seat "why did you do that!?" he gets into the passenger seat as I look at his messed clothing "I couldn't help it, you look much better when you are wet" he snaps his head towards me as I burst into another fit of laughter "you such a dork" I wink at him as he settles in, so a few minutes back I started getting bored so I decided to push him in the water after tricking him I was crying, so he got up and came in front of me and then BAME his body is in the water.

"I'm drenched!" I hand him the tissues that lay underneath the seat "there" he looks at the tissues and then me "you really think that's going to help" I grin and throw the box at him as I start the car "we heading home now so don't stress you can change" I hold in my laughter when he gives me a death glare.

He finally relaxes back and sighs "you always a pain in the ass" I see him smirk as I hit him on the head "yeah right darling, that's why you still dealing with me right?" he grins and I change my gears "I'll handle you anywhere and anytime" I make an expression that clearly states that I'm impressed "nice pick up line, I must say. How many girls have you used it on?" I glance at him, smirking "man, I can't count" we both start laughing as I head out onto the main road.

I drive in comfortable silence but I feel a hand on my thigh, I look down and see Isaac's hand. I look at him to see him smirking but quickly divert my eyes back to the road, smiling.

I didn't expect this to happen, I always thought when I was in New York that I would end up with Leonardo because the way we were, it was so clique and romantic but now I'm back in Chicago with a guy I met in a club. I may have just got to know Isaac but with the time I've spent with him especially in hospital, he gained my trust.

I change my gear and drive calmly while resting one of my hands on top of Isaac's. I stop at a red robot as his hand slowly entwines in mine, we don't say anything as I continue driving, I look down at the GPS and see a right turn coming up. I slow down and indicate to the right "who taught you how to drive?" Isaac asks me "my dad-" I give of a soft laugh "when I was a little girl my dad use to put me on his lap and we use to park the car but as we grew older he always had time for Sean and I so when I reached High school, I already knew how to drive and that's how I got into racing" he smirks and leans over his seat, brushing my hair away from my ear "I don't know if I told you-" he breaths heavily into my ear "but I like a girl who loves racing"

My cheeks go red as he sits back in his seat, grinning like a shit that he is "shit bucket" I mumble "what did you say?" he leans in a threatening way "I called you a shit bucket, what are you going to do?" I smirk and hold my head up proudly, I know he couldn't do anything to me since I'm driving and if he tried, we may end up in an accident and god help me someone else might blame me for this as well but only this time I will be the one driving.

"don't worry sweetheart, I'll get you back" it's like he knew exactly what I was thinking, ass hat. I see our house come in view as the guard sees me and opens the date, I give him a salute as I drive in, pressing the button for the garage door to open. I park the car inside, switching it off and getting out "Ava, darling" I turn around but I'm lifted up from the ground, did gravity just abounded me? "you don't think I'll let you go so easily, did you?" I groan as I kick his hard defined stomach "put me down, Isaac!" I can feel this ass hat smirking, he carries me towards the house as I hear him laugh "but I love this view" before he could touch me, I pinch his backside which makes him winch "don't so that" I smirk and pinch it again "this is your last warning, Ava" pinch "ohhhh..... You want to play that game" His about to take off up the stairs but Sean's voice stops him "what are you doing?" if he was not my brother, I would of dug a hole immediately and hid in it but before Isaac could answer Samantha appears behind him "what did I tell you!?" she grabs his ear and pulls him away "okay....." Isaac says, definitely freaked out "guys!" our heads snap back to the direction where Sean once stood "go have fun" she winks and I roll my eyes "we taking it slow!" I yell as he runs up the stairs, Isaac laughs as he slams my door open and drops me on the bed "what are you going to do? Tickle me" I act like I'm playing with my nails as I give him a bored look "don't worry darling, I got a better torture method for you" I look at him confused as he places himself on top of me.

"what are you.......doing, Isaac?" I breath in and my body becomes hot "this" he leans down, his lips almost touching mine but then I feel my body temperature drop when water is poured on me. My eyes close as I'm shocked with what just happened "gotcha" he whispers, I open my eyes and see the class jug in his hand, the same glass jug I had on my table "ass hat!" I growl at him, hitting him off me, he lays on my bed while laughing his ass off.

"you are horrible!" I hurry off to my closet making sure to shut the door "I'm just doing what karma wouldn't have" I roll my eyes and change into a comfortable set of pyjamas "well you-" I open the closet door and walk towards him, he looks up at me from the bed as I smile at him "deserve this!" my leg lifts up as my feet meets with his crotch.

"Ah! Shit!" he falls flat on his back, hands on his crotch. I giggle as I see his facial expression, his eyes shut tight and his lips pulled inside his mouth "why... Did you do..... That!!?" I lean next to him, running my hand through his hair "but babe...... I thought we were trying to do what karma can't" his piecing blue eyes gaze into mine and I find myself drowning in them.

"your sarcasm is my death, Ava" I smile and stand up, walking to my side of the bed "that's something new" he nods his head, sitting up but groaning out in pain "you should go change and go do what y'all guys do to sort the pain out" I kick him softly "that's the thing there is nothing to do" he shuts his eyes tightly and grabs onto his crotch "you kick really hard" I smirk and blow him a kiss "goodnight hun"

He shakes his head and walks out of my room, switching the light off and shutting my door but not before whispering "I'll get you back Ava" I turn to my right and pull the covers over my body with a smile present on my face, my eyes flatter shut.