Chapter 21

"let's spend a week here" I roll over and wrap my legs around his "what about Sean?" I groan and hide my face into his chest "I'll phone and notify him about it, I doubt he would mind" I kiss his chest and rest my head on him "guys! Can I come in?" I move away from Isaac and walk to the door, opening it "sorry to worry but I need to get to work so can I borrow some clothes"

I open the door wider and let her in "take whatever you like" she smiles and walks up to my bag, opening it and looking through "I'm going to call Sean" I kiss Isaac and walk out of the room. I sit on the bar stool and dial Sean up, he answers on the second ring "what's up baby sister?" I explain to him about taking a week off and I'm hoping he agrees "I can't give you a week because I need to go out of town soon but 3 days, is that fine?" it's better then nothing "yeah perfect" I start explaining to him what happened yesterday because I called him last night but I only told him a few things since I was sleepy.

"Ava, I'm going now" I look at Maddie and wave her goodbye. I feel arms wrap around my waist and smile "I'll call you later Sean once I have a shower and eat" I say my goodbye and stay in Isaac's embrace. Yesterday when we were in the bathroom and he said the thing about been his wife, I almost lost my breath.

I never thought of marriage, especially when I was with Leonardo but I'm getting old now and if that's the decision I have to make, I'll do it "what did Sean say?" he kisses my neck "he says he will be going out of town for a few days so we need to be back but we can have 3 days of" I clap my hands and jump down of the bar stool "so we can't waste these days just sitting around and doing nothing, we have to make the most of it"

He shakes his head with amusement on his face "I'll go take a shower" he walks off as I start making a cup of coffee for myself. I look through my Instagram as I wait for the milk to boil and see I haven't posted in months now. I put my phone away and pour the milk into the coffee, sitting down I switch the TV on and flip through the channels looking for anything interesting.

I stop on a reality TV show but my mind drifts of to last night. When Vincent raised his gun, I thought he had shot Isaac and not me but I never told Isaac that. I thought I lost him forever, I gulp when I realize I'm afraid of losing him. I can't say I love him right now but we both on the bump and he understands that. I respect his decision and vice versa.

"babe, you can go shower now!" I stand up and drop my coffee in the sink. I walk into the room and see Isaac standing there with a towel dangerously low on his waist "stop staring" he laughs but I can see he wants to smirk "damn babe..... You really need to lose weight!" I take of running out of the room when his face falls, I hear thunder behind me but I keep running to save my dear life.

I run back into the room and a body immediately hits me down onto the bed, I slip out from under him and stand up on the bed, grabbing a pillow and hitting him on the head "I'm going to get you" he stands up as well but then the most memorable thing happens....... His towel falls, my eyes go wide as he looks like he just had a heart attack.

He grabs a pillow and blocks himself "go shower!" I throw the pillow at him, laughing my ass of. I get down from the bed and take my time getting into the bathroom "you love ruining me, don't you?" I hear him say "it makes me happy" I shut the bathroom door and strip, getting into the shower I recall all of our moments.

A smile keeps itself present on my face as I think of all our encounters, every moment we spent together is always fun and we have this bond where we can joke about anything and we won't get offended about anything. He makes me really happy and whenever he is around I just always have a reason to smile.

I quickly wash up and get out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my body, I exit the bathroom to see Isaac fully dressed "I'll be outside" his about to walk away but I quickly rush up to him and grab his hand "please stay, I promise-" I stand on my tippy toes and lean close to his ear "I won't bite" I start laughing when he rolls his eyes "go get dressed"

"where do you want to go?" he starts blow drying his hair "we can go to this nature place, it's a 30 minute drive from here" I pick out my leggings and tank top "that's fine with me but I'll have to change my clothing first" I remove my towel and put my undergarments on following with my clothing.

"do you want to ask Maddie if she wants to join?" I run my hand through my hair and start straightening it "she has work today, let's spend the day together" he wraps his arms around me and stares at me through the mirror as I do my hair "do you like it?" he winks at me "I actually do" he laughs and kisses my cheek "I told you that it with suit you" we stay like that as he watches me.

"do you regret choosing me?" I stop mid way as I remove the iron from my hair "why would you say that?" I ask him, he shrugs "I'm just curious" I shake my head "I wanted to choose you Isaac, yes I loved Leonardo maybe I still do I mean I will always care for him since he was my first love but as I like telling myself that life is not a fairy tale where you end up with the first guy you love"

I tie my hair up and look at him "if you worth it then you are" he smirks and enwines our hands "you don't know what you do to me" I giggle and hug him "I'm just so happy at the moment" he runs his hand up and down on my back "you are my happiness Ava"

His Past, Her Future: Forbidden जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें