Chapter 28

Isaac

"my man, I feel sorry for you" frowning at Sean "why?" I put my blue blazer on "marriage is tiring man, I've been married for only a week and I'm feeling the pain already" I laugh and set my hand on his shoulder "I would never get tired of your sister" Sean pats my back "whatever you say, I'm going to go check on Ava"

He walks out of the room as I look into the mirror, today is the big day, the day I become a husband, provider and in the near future a father. I'm excited to see what married life is like, it's going to be a brand new start to both, mine and Ava's life. I look down at my royal blue suit, Ava chose a blue gown which no one expected.

She didn't even want a blue dress but life has its day's of changing people's perspective of life "it's time for you to come, Isaac" Sam walks in and her eyes drop "you look hot" she starts fanning herself as I laugh "thanks Sam" she smiles and hooks her arm in mine "you ready for the biggest moment in your life"

I take a deep breath in and smile at her "over ready" she smirks and winks at me "ready for the wedding or the honeymoon?" I shake my head at the nonsense that she speaks "let's just go before we late" we both walk out of the room and take the elevator down. We currently in the hotel because it's a beach wedding so we had to book the hotel to get ready in.

"I just want to tell you Isaac that marriage might not be easy because after all its not about beds and roses every time but it's also about the little or big fights and how you make up. A marriage is not a marriage if you don't have fights because then it's too perfect" I take a deep breath in when I see the beautiful aisle "it's time, buddy" we both walk down the aisle and when we reach, Sam leaves my hand and stands on the brides side.

I look around and see the media taking out pictures, I'm so not use to this. The media is everywhere today since it is after a long time they getting cheesy news about The Ava Carter. The music starts playing and immediately my head snaps to the entrance, my eyes fill up with tears as I see the most beautiful girl walking down the aisle.

Her blue gown flowed with her and her black and silver long hair is curled, she looks down avoiding everybody's gaze. People raised up as she walks in. I know some men say that when they see the love of their lives walk down the aisle it's like the world goes blank and you just staring at them...... I thought it was a lie but damn I can only see Ava at the moment.

Everything about her, the way she walks, they way she holds her bouquet in her hands and the way she looks down makes shivers run down my body. This beautiful lady that is walking to me, is the woman I'm going to be spending the rest of my life with after I say 'I do'.

Ava

"Do you Isaac Stone, take Ava Carter as you wife?" I look into his blue eyes, smiling at his cuteness "I do" my cheeks start going crimson and I'm so happy that the veil is blocking me "Do you Ava Carter, take Isaac Stone to be your husband?" if I make a joke and say no..... Will people get offended? Never mind I'll have my fun later on, smirking I look at Isaac "I do" before the priest could announce that he may kiss the bride, Isaac pulls me into him, lifting the veil up and smashes his lips on mine.

I hear people screaming and Sean and Sam shouting out what cute babies we will have? Those two are definitely messed up. We pull away and take a step of the stage, everyone starts coming to congratulate us and tell us what a perfect couple we make. My vision becomes black as I feel someone covering my eyes "guess who?"

I smile and pull the hands of my eye "papa" I turn around and see him in a white suit "you look beautiful today, baby girl" he kisses my head "thanks papa" his gaze leaves me and lands on Isaac "you one lucky man" my grandfather pulls Isaac into a hug, I giggle when I see how uncomfortable Isaac is "I know, I got the most amazing woman in the world" I blush and hide my face into his chest "may God bless this marriage and hopefully both of you will live a super successful marriage"