Chapter 27

"you will be back for the wedding though?" handing the last bag to Sean, he nods and puts it in the boot "don't worry, we will be back" he kisses my head and gets into the car. Isaac wraps his arm around my waist as we wave them goodbye, Sam and Sean are going to Italy for their Honeymoon and they will be back next week Saturday, the day before my wedding.

Yes, Isaac and I decided we should get married as soon as possible because he's just so obsessed with me..... Kidding, we just want to do it as soon at possible and start our life together. I recently got an email about a job opportunity in France so Isaac suggested that we could move to France after our honeymoon.

"we need to go get your dress today" totally forgot about that "I'll go get the keys and be back" he kisses my cheek and walks inside the house. Yesterday after the wedding, we all got home and Sean explained that he acceptes the marriage and that he doesn't want to hold me back from my happiness, he also apologized and so did Sam. I apologized as well for the way I handled the situation but they stopped me and Sean states that he was mostly at fault.

Today we booked an appointment to see dresses so that's where we are headed right now, we wanted our wedding to be small so that's what we going to do. I decided on having a beach wedding because that has always been my dream and I want it to come true.

"let's go" he starts the car as I get in "can you believe we going to get married in a few days?" he smiles and sets his hand on my thigh "I'm actually dreading it..... I mean now I have to live with your creep ass the rest of my life" he rolls his eyes "whatever makes you sleep at night princess" I shake my head with a smirk present on my face, I honestly love this guy.

He has changed my life so much, even though his past may have not been the best but who am I to judge. He has a heart of gold and I know he cares about me, he treasures me and that's what I respect about him. He knows about my past as well yet he doesn't seem to bring it up or even pick on it if we have to have a small argument.

I wonder how Leonardo is doing? I hope his not taking things bad. I feel super bad for him but I couldn't choose him because when I stood in that office all I was thinking about was Isaac. If I had to choose Leonardo, I would have been with him but have another guy on my mind which is wrong in many levels.

Leonardo

"I don't want to leave daddy!" I bend down to her height "baby, we can't stay in Disney. I have to get back to work" she crosses her arms and pouts at me "no" we currently outside the airport and Emma is putting up because she doesn't want to leave Disney, I thought that by bringing her here with be a good idea but hell was I wrong "my darling" I look up and see a red head girl "I was just like you when I was small, my parents brought me to Disney and I refused to leave so my parents decided to stay and let me tell you something I started getting really sad because home is where the heart is"

Emma frowns at the girl, what the hell is she saying? The girl puts her hair behind her ears and looks up at me "hey, I'm Kaylee" I smile and shake her hand "Leonardo....." she cuts me off and grins "Leonardo James, I know" I narrow my eyes at this weird girl, where did she come from? Mars.

"what's your name, little one?" I stand up and watch the two of them "Emma" she starts blushing like crazy and fiddles with her pink dress "my name is Kaylee and it's lovely meeting you" Kaylee shakes Emma's hand and kisses her cheek "I like your hair" Emma whispers, I smile and take a glance at the girls hair.

It's such a unique colour and it's so fizzy. The last announcement for our flight sounds as I look back "Emma we need to go" I grab her hand and start pulling her but I feel someone else pulling onto her, I turn back and see Kaylee holding her hand "I'm taking the same flight as you so let me carry her" I hesitate but she smiles and grabs Emma, picking her up "I won't kidnap her don't worry" she winks at me as I give her a weird look.

We all check in as I show the guards our tickets, we are let in and I walk back to the plane to take my seat. Why would a girl like her be in a first class plane? I take my seat as she passes me Emma "may I sit here?" I nod as she takes her seat. I look her up and down, ripped jeans and a tank top....... First class? I don't think so.

"I don't dress according to the person I am" it's like she has read my mind "it's not-" she laughs and puts her hand on my face, I move back and shift in my seat "I know what you thinking-" she starts speaking but my mind is only fixed on her awkward hand movements.

"I'm the daughter of the president" I frown and look at her "what?" she starts laughing "I seen that you went out of space so I said the most stupidest thing ever" can she become more stupid and annoying? I relax back as she continues talking, I try to shut her out of my head but she carries on.... Blah.... Blah.... Blah.