Chapter 23

“I’m taking you out for dinner tonight so be ready by 9:30” walking into the bathroom, I start stripping from my sandy clothes “I’ll be back to pick you up” frowning, I pep out of the bathroom “where are you going?” he ignores me and walks out of the room, I hear the front door slam shut and sigh “why is he been so difficult for the pass 2 days”

I get into the shower and rinse all the beach sand of my body. Tomorrow we driving back home and I’m excited to see Sean and Sam but also upset that I won’t be able to see Maddie again, I just got my good old friend back and now I have to path ways once again. I get out of the shower, wrapping a robe around my body and start blowing drying my hair.

Short hair is much better to maintain but I miss my long hair and the silver actually looks amazing, I curl my hair and walk out of the bathroom to get dressed but immediately freeze when I see a big red box lying on the bed. I frown and walk closer to the box and open it, my hand covers my mouth as I stare at the stunning blue dress in front of me.

I pick the dress up and tears fill my eyes when I see a note lying underneath it ‘get dressed, beautiful. Hope it fits and I know you will look dashing’ I pull the plastic of the dress and get stunned. It’s a low back dress and the material is to die for.

My hands run down the silky material and I press it against my face, it feels so ice. I hang the dress up and quickly rush to get my make up done, I put my foundation on and do a smoky blue eyeshadow look, I apply red bright lipstick and a little bit of blush. I put my undergarments on and now it’s finally time to put the dress on.

I unzip it and slide into it, the feeling of the silk against my skin is amazing. I look in the mirror and my eyes immediately pop out, I look beautiful and it fits perfectly. I turn around and see the back, it stops right below my waist. I sit on the bed, trying to calm myself down at how damn beautiful this dress it.

I lay back but my head hits something “ouch!” I rub the back of my head and sit back up, looking back sits a black box. It’s like I’m seeing gold! I yank the box towards me and open it, silver heels lay in the box. I take out one of them and inspect it, how did he manage to pay for all of this.

I slip the heel on my right foot and admire it, I feel like a queen right now. I put the left one on and stand up, adjusting to it. My phone rings and I see Isaac’s name appear, grabbing it from the dressing table I answer the call “Isaac” I smile and wait for his response “Babe, do you like your gifts?” I bet this ass is smirking right now.

“I love it” sitting back down and crossing my legs, taking in the moment of been a queen “I bet you look stunning, are you done?” I hear noises on his side and frown, it sounded like beach waves? “yeah, I’m ready” I stand up and grab my purse, putting in some money and my make-up “okay, I need you to go downstairs, Maddie is going to bring you here” he hangs up before I could ask any questions.

I sigh and grab the keys, I lock the door and take the elevator downstairs. I greet the workers and walk outside to see Maddie parked by the entrance with a Porsche? Where the hell did they get a Porsche from!? She winks at me as I get in “you look sexy” I laugh but try not to burst out of this dress…. I might have said it fits perfectly but obviously I have to hold my breath in a little.

“where did Isaac set up this dinner?” she shakes her head and digs into her bag “it’s a surprise, put this on” she hands me a headband? “I guess y’all didn’t have a blindfold” I take it from her hands and put it on “it’s going to be a long drive so you should maybe catch a nap”

How do you expect someone to take a nap when you can’t see nothing! It’s like giving the person an anxiety attack! I hear the car start and she starts driving “are you ever going to come back to Chicago?” I try starting a conversation “I’m not really thinking of it but I might visit or so” I hum out a response and lean back on the seat.

“you are a lucky girl you know” she states out of nowhere “what?” she giggles and turns the music off down “Isaac really cares for you, when he speaks about you he has this look in his eyes that say it all and I see when he looks at you…. It’s like this fairy-tale story when the guy looks at the girl with so much love” I smile and listen to all that she has to say “he asked me to help him out today and I agreed because he was so nervous. I’m happy for you, I remember once you told me that you don’t think you will ever find the right guy but then you met Leonardo and he was the guy revolving around your world at that moment”

Leonardo, I haven’t really thought of him for the past few days. It’s like he never existed in my life “but then you met Isaac, I just hope that everything goes well between y’all and always remember to follow what your heart desires. Don’t take hesitant steps towards anything because in the end of the day no one is forbidding both of y’all of been together” she’s so right, when I labelled Isaac and I it felt so great to call him my boyfriend.

I know he cares for me and he will do anything for me, vice-versa. The very first day I met him, he was such a gentleman and he always took care of me even when he didn’t really know me that well. He deserves so much more in life and I hope he gets what he wants “we here” the car jerks forward and I smell the salty air “the beach” I smile, I was right.

“you can take it out now” I pull the headband of me and look around, no one was on the beach and I couldn’t really see Isaac or anything but I did see light from behind the palm trees “go get your man Ava” I quickly give her a hug and thank her “see you tomorrow” she drives of.

I look around and pull out my heels, why would he give me heels when we at the beach and such a nice dress!? I walk closer to the sand and dig my feet into it, it’s so chilled. I look around and once I see Isaac my jaw drops. Tears fall from my eyes and I’m taken away by the beauty, on a wooden deck a table and 2 chairs are set up, candles lit up the place which was the same light I seen before and rose petals are flooding the beach.

Isaac stands there with a blue tux on and his hands are in his pockets. A smile is present on his face as he checks me out and then gives me a thumbs up, I laugh and wipe the tears away…. I hope my make up did not run down my face. I walk towards him “take my hand, my lady” I grab onto his hand as he lifts me and pulls me into him “you look sexy” he kisses me, wrapping both his arms around me “you look sexy as well” I growl at him.

“let’s take a seat” he smiles at me and leads me to the table “this is all so romantic and beautiful” he bows and winks at me “only for you my lady” I look around and everything is so perfect, was this the reason he was acting so weird for the past few days? “you want some?” he points at the bottle of wine “yes please” I’m seriously really hungry but where is the food?

“you hungry, aren’t you?” he laughs “don’t laugh, I haven’t really eaten the whole day” his eyes go wide and I’m hoping he doesn’t recall- “I’m sorry but who did I buy two burgers for and three large fries” goddammit! He raises his hand in the air and snaps his finger, automatically a man with a tray rushes towards us “please enjoy” I give him a smile as he walks away.

I open the lid and see crumbed mushrooms with cheesy garlic bread “this looks amazing” I look up to see Isaac fiddling with something under the table “what are you doing?” I lean front trying to see what he has but he shakes his head and stuffs something in his pocket “nothing, I was on my phone”

I ignore the weird feeling I’m getting and start eating. Throughout the whole night we spoke and joked about many things while enjoying the delicious foods served to us. The candles were dying out but the caters  kept lighting more and more. The sound of the waves made the night so much more chilling and the moon light made me so much more happier. The man in front of me is the one who made me the happiest though.