Chapter 26

"I'm going to make a call, please cash up for everything" I look at the two baskets of junk "are you serious?" I give him a bored look as he nods "I'll be back" what is wrong with him? I stand in the line, setting the baskets on the ground.

I look down and fiddle with the ring on my finger, I haven't gotten over how beautiful the ring is. I can't wait for my wedding day, I want to experience the day I walk down the aisle with a stunning white gown, it's every girl's dream to have a fairy tale.

I look at the clock on the wall and see in 10 minutes the wedding will be starting, it bothers me that Sean doesn't care if I attend his wedding or not. I know he has asked me but I think he could have put more effort but whatever, his going to have his own life why would he even care about me or my happiness?

I pick the baskets up and set it on the counter "Good Afternoon Miss, how are you?" I smile at the cashier "Good Afternoon to you as well, I'm good thank you and how is your day going?" she starts cashing for all the snacks "good" I smile and hold out my card to pay, she takes it and taps it "have a good day" I grab the plastic and walk out of the store.

Isaac sits in the driver's seat of the car, where did he get the keys from? Using my free hand, I tap my back pocket but the keys isn't there...... Why would he take it? I ignore the anxious feeling and open the boot, putting the plastics inside. I shut the boot and get into the passenger seat "why did you take the keys?" putting my seat belt on, I question him about his weird behavior.

"it was very hot so I took your keys to sit in the car" I raise my eyebrow at him and point up at the sky "my dear darling, it's 6 in the afternoon, where is the sun?" he ignores me and drives of, might a say the speed his driving on...... Will land me on a whole bunch of tickets.

"can you slow down?" I grip onto my seat, scared to death that we might crash. I shut my eyes and keep my grip on the seat tight, I know I like racing and missing red robots but when Isaac drives it sends me back to the day of the accident. I don't like telling him that because I know it's not his fault or any of our faults but it's still a memory that will stick to me.

I'm about to shout at him but the car immediately comes to a dead stop, after a few seconds I open one eye and feel anger wash through me. I let go of my seat and snap around, facing Isaac "what the fuck is wrong with you?" his eyes are not on me but instead on the church. He gets out of the car and walks around, coming to my side.

I rush to lock the car but I'm not fast enough, he yanks the door open and grips my arm pulling me out of the car "let go of me!" I try pulling away from his iron grip but he pays no attention to me and drags me towards the entrance of the church "you are hurting me!" he still doesn't let go and for the first time, Isaac is actually going to leave a bruise on me.

I stop putting up a fight and stare at him, he shows no emotion on his face as he drags me up the stairs. Tears pour out of my eyes as I watch how heartless he is being, why is he been so inconsiderate to me? I gulp and lower my head when we enter the church, he grips my shoulders and pushes me down into a seat.

"Do you Sean Carter, take Samantha Collins as your wife?" I lift my head up, my mouth forms and 'o' I feel a smile form on my face as I see Sean and Samantha standing on stage. Sean looks away from Sam, his gaze scans the entire church until it lands on me. He smiles at me and then looks next to me and nods his head at Isaac?  "I do"

My heart breaks at the moment, if mum and dad were here they would have been so proud of him. I wipe away the tears from my eyes and move to my right to get a better view of them "do you Samantha Collins, take Sean Carter as you husband?" I let my gaze fall on the beautiful bride. She looks so stunning, Her dress fits her perfectly. It is a mermaid style dress with long lace sleeves, Her vail covered her face but anyone could notice the tears stains on her face "I do"

"you may now lift the veil and kiss the bride!" Sean glances at me quickly and then looks back at Sam, he removes the veil, he dips her down and kisses her. The whole church erupts with cheers as I stand up and smile at the two of them. They both straighten up and smile at the crowd, I quickly sit back down so they don't notice me happy.

"Good Evening to one and all" I lower my head when I hear Sean's voice through the mic "I with like to thank every single one of y'all for attending my wedding, without all of you this day wouldn't be so amazing and special. Today I married the woman of my dreams, she has been there for me through a lot and I with like to thank my parents, if they were here today I bet they will be so happy that I choosed a life partner like Samantha to spend the rest of my life with but before I go on, we have to do something...... It's time for the bouquet to be thrown"

He didn't even mention me, embarrassment sets on me as I stand up and push Isaac out of my way. He stumbles back but I honestly don't care because I just want to get out of here. I start walking out of the church while wiping the tears that keep falling, he gets to live his life with his love but I'm forbidden to marry Isaac.

"Ava" I stop midway when I hear him call out my name. I grab onto my jeans and feel myself get nervous, what is he doing? I spin  around on my heels and meet Sean's face, I look at him confused as he holds the mic in one hand and his other is behind his back. He takes my hand in his and smiles down at me "you deserve the best and I'm sorry" he removes his hand from his back as I stare at the bouquet, he hands it to me.

"what......?" he moves away and I see Isaac down on one knee with his head down, oh shit! My hand flies to my mouth, he lifts his head up and grabs my left hand "I know I have proposed to you already but that was when we were alone Ava, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You have thought me how to love and how to feel things I haven't felt ever in my life Miss Carter, I have taken permission-" he looks up at Sean and then he looks behind him to where I see Papa stand with a big grin on his face.

"Miss Carter, do you mind becoming a Mrs. Stone?" I bend down in front of him and grab his face, kissing him in the spot. Everyone starts laughing and screaming congratulations. I pull away and nod "I don't mind at all" he smiles and wipes the tears away from my eyes "I love you Ava" I pull him into a hug, placing my lip on his ear "I love you too Mr. Stone"