Part 1 ( Can we dance ? )

Third, 's Person POV

Kantaphat University

It is been almost 2 months since the new semester started. So here, the campus main event which is the competition for Moon and Star of Campus's for a new semester of 20XX would happen. It will be held in the next 3 days after many weeks of practice by contestants from the first years/freshman.

Well, it is sure will be remarkable for everyone. But the day that people were looking forward is the After Party that soon will be held right when the competition ends.

Here, there is Phana Kongthanin keep begging to Beam Baramee Vongviphan since 2 days ago till now. The competition is near and the party too around the corner so Phana anxiously wanted Beam to agree to his idea. And lastly, there is Kit Intochar that enjoying this moment of Phana begging to Beam.

Begging, again and again, Phana tries to persuade " Beam help me na. Be my partner na. I don't want to make Wayo misunderstood all of this thing with Ai Pring. So please just this time. Help me Beam. Please na...na na."

Beam sigh in annoying " Okay! Fine!. I will help you. Satisfy?. Geeze!!! " Beam answered in quick and hissed the very last sentence.

While at the corner Kit grinning as he finally can avoid being as Phana partner. Well, he was Phana second choices though.

Phana shout in happy to Beam" Thanks na Beam!!. " He pretends to give a kissed to Beam's head. He give Beam biggest smile on his faces.

Beam sigh. " Yeah Yeah " Beam shakes his head.

" I would pick the best outfit for you to match with me for that night " Beam lazing nods. He still annoying and glared sharply to Kit that grin like he won big money.

Well, Beam doesn't really care about that night anyway. Yeah, it is a party but not with booze or like in the club when you having a wilds party.

This party is just kind like of homecoming to Queen and King. This event certainly boring for Beam. Only one thing that makes him agree to attend this party and to be as Phana's partner is to search for girls that can warm his night when the after party end.

***

Today is the D- day of competition and again Phana never stop...keep asking for his help. Right now Phana even requests Beam to go and get the gift from the shops right the end of the competition. Again Beam helped Phana to get the present despite the traffic jam is heavy.

Beam sigh for the umpteenth time when he finally reached the campus and park his car and go straight to the main hall where the party been held sharp 8 pm and he arrived around 30 minutes before 9 pm.

Phana and Kit finally can relax when Beam coming to them. Soon as he arrived Phana took the gift that too only thanks to him for a moments before both Phana and Kit dragged him to changing room to change his outfit.

Well then, he already knows Ming won the Campus Moon title and Moon of Engineering and while Wayo is runner up for Campus moon and as Moon of Science.

When they come inside the changing room. Phana and Kit sending their prayers to heaven and ready themselves to handle Beam's wrath.

There, there,

The moment when Beam saw the dress that Phana choose for him. His jaw almost drops hard to the floors. If it is even possible Beam's eyes might already pop out and rolled in forward and backwards too at the floors.

He rubbed his eyes as he still can't believe what he saw just now. But it is real!!!.

Beam grit his teeth "Pha!!!! murng!!!. ai baa!!!