Part 19 - Love is to learn about him

Third, 's Person POV

Ming cheek getting red and reddened to his ears " ... I think maybe I am jealous of him Phi... " Ming uttered in low voices. Beam shook his head. Then both of them chuckles.

" Tammai ?. " Beam ask and he just couldn't stop chuckling.

Ming scooped his face " Phi na... " Ming sigh deeply

Beam staring deep to Ming's eyes " So why did you feel jealous, Champ... hmm? " Beam asks again. His tone of voices is soft. He smiles towards the younger bumped their shoulders, encouraged him to talk, more like to be honest with him.

Ming sigh, his hazel eyes streaming at Beam fondly " -- I guess because I miss the time when we were together na Phi.

I mean... it is 3 weeks ago since we have talked properly, not just briefly and such Phi... and today and for a whole damn week I thought it would be Cupcake and Champ time, but your King the Dare-Devil is here with us... I just can't help but try to win you too. " Ming said. Then he chuckles.

Beam raised his eyebrow, shook his head as he chuckles " -- Silly... We almost meet every day though. " Beam can't stop chuckles

" Aww, it is not the same Phi... " Ming protests

" You stopped coming to my room. Your pillow missing you too. I bought half dozen of beers every week now I have so many beers inside my fridge Phi... I just miss the time with you, my buddy damn much, that devil took all your time Phi. " Ming whined.

Beam blinks just then the front yard full of laughter, the laugh of happiness, his corner of eyes watery as laugh out loud when he had calmed, he managed to speak his mind " You miss me that much na Champ... oh God... what should I do with you hmm? ... " Beam shook his head. Then he smiles fondly staring at the younger face beside him.

Ming shyly nods " Hey...Can't help but yeah, You are my partner in crime Cupcake...you are so important to me. " Ming paused.

He cheeky smile make a come back " So... you owe me ours time. You oblige to accomplish it, for me Phi... " Ming pointed his index finger to himself.

Wayo is my best friend... but you are more than that, you are like my own brother that I never have.

Beam nods his head while chuckling " Of course I will Champ...i would make time for us. I promised you... " Beam utter as both of making a pinky promises sign.

" Good one Phi. " Wink his eyes, he raised both of his thumbs to Beam.

Beam shook his head "--- Are you always like this? a smooth talker with Kit and such... ?. " Beam asks.

Ming " Well you know me Cupcake...you know Phi Kit too...for him I could be a Romeo when I was with him. That how I make that tsundere friend of your fall for me..." Ming said with proud.

Beam chuckles softly " Well I can tell that is totally you, Champ... totally you! " Ming chuckles too.

" Champ...what do you think about him? " Beam asked. His eyes showing how much he wants the younger spill the truths about his opinion. Not that his opinion really matters...but that what he wants to know right now. Have to ask while he has a gut too.

Ming adjusted his body, he lowers down his position so his body could lean on the table behind him with his both of arms supported his weight.

Taking his time to answers his Phi "--- Phi Forth... well he is a good man. Indeed. I can feel the honesty when he courting you.

I can see the amount of love in his eyes to you... but I don't like how he was trying to dominate you... aside from that, he was the finest man. He is the leader of the pack that prove him enough as he is a responsible man. I know you don't like someone come to be dominating you and you order this and this. That is not loving after all. That was too much of overwhelming possessiveness. " Ming uttered softly.