Part 35 - A Phase pt 2

Third, 's Person POV

Beam woke up while Forth still in deep sleeping. Beam blink his eyes... asking himself, he says " What ??... W-why are you here... I said I will come for you...didn't I?. " His low voices come out trembling from his lips. " — Am I dreaming of seeing you in our bed right now? " Beam mumbles.

It is unspeakable pain, of how much the silent treatment he gets from his own parents has affected him. Slip in between consciousness and unconsciousness, he finally shows a thin smile when he touches Forth's face "Ah!, Really, Forth... You are home, next to me...indeed it is you. I thought I was in hallucinations state..." Beam uttered.

Beam sighs, he feels glad to see his lover. Side by side...

After a while he watches him sleeping, the thunder of heavy feeling strike inside him. Forth lips form a hard line, Beam touching his lip with his thumb, watching the man sleeping next to him endlessly.

He watched him sleep for a while in silence, he noticed everything about him. He must drove for hours just to be there with him.

Thousands of regret in his heart for how the thing had turned against his will.

Beam says in an almost whispers, " I have told them...Am I doing it right?... Ah!, I— don't know anymore... " His tears lingered there, again. He gulped his own saliva...bit his lips lest he wakes him up with his lips quiver and he weeping.

He notices that Forth still nicely dressed in his outing outfit of yesterday and not in pyjama thus Beam know he arrived in very late of the morning. " — How can you leave everything behind for me...you are so foolish, don't you ?. " Beam says

" Why are you so nice to me when I treat you like a shit every time?. I often turn my back on you... How can you still the one understand me the most ?... " Beam asks the sleeping person beside him. His voice a bit louder as if he wanted Forth listening to his rumble.

And yes he does listening.

" What did I need to do to when I am such a liability..."

" What did I do to come to this point... I am such a fool..." His lips trembling, he doesn't want to cry out loud but Forth already awake for awhile.

He turns to face Beam with softening gaze, he says " Yes, you are a fool but you are not a liability... " Forth pulled Beam more closer to him.

" You keep crying like a baby... giant baby are you? " Forth ask him in the tease. A tease so the man stops worrying himself.

Beam bit his lips yet again, " I was not being fair with you, didn't I ?... "

Forth shut his eyes " You know yourself so well... so why did you keeping this happened ?. Ah!, but I am not blaming you either. " Forth says

Beam silently laugh, for awhile he says the words "— I know I keep you in dark sometimes. I just wanted to stand with you in the same place. Make a wise decision to myself so I can prove to you that I want us to be recognised by them too. But I know I am wrong for not telling you my plan... to stood up bravely in front of my parents...yet I am still failed. I should just stay there, begging them If I must. Yet I am a coward..."

" You know, we don't only fight the fights we know we're gonna win. Sometimes the point is that you fight your best, so at least you know you did all you could. You have told them...that is the matter!. " Forth says

" To be accepted or not... that can take for a while. You already did the best... I know it never been easy to come out to your parents, I understand that much. Don't take to your heart... a parent is known to be more stubborn than their children...don't they are?
"