Part 34 - A Phase Pt 1

Third',s Person POV

When Forth arrives at their condominium, he saw that Ming already sleeping on the couch. That's moments he knows, then it's mean it was really not good news.

He careful and walk slowly to the living room but when his car keys drop out from his left pocket, Ming whose light sleeper opens his eyes slowly and scanning the room when his eyes meet where Forth standing in the middle of the room, Ming rubbed his eyes.

" Phi Forth? " Ming asks and his eyes widened, he automatically gets up and sits as he can't believe that the man is indeed his senior, Phi Forth.

Forth nods " Yeah, It's me..." Forth utter in low voices and walk to the couch to where Ming was sitting. 

" You are back at these hours? " Ming that sits on the couch still rubbing his face.

He can see how tired Forth is. The man in front of him looking so worried. His face is shown.

Ming raking his own hairs and honestly, he has never thought that Forth would drove all the way back after the event today finished.

Forth nods again " - Go back to sleep Nong. I am here now..." Forth says. His worry voices are clear.

Ming just nods at Forth. Ming sighs in relief. somehow he, he knows better than Beam needs Forth the most right now. '

'I am glad that you are here at this moments ...'

Ming's eyes followed Forth's until he went to the bedroom. The glinted smile on his face when he lies on his back, staring at the ceiling. But his eyes blurry, the sheds of tear ' Ah, Phi... It's never been easy. Though luck, I know you will feel better...You two will be okay... '. Ming sighs again. He really does feels glad, the heavy feeling in his heart finally become subtle.

He sent a text to his Phi Kit right after.

Don't worry much na, You know it well...Phi Beam is strong. And Phi Forth with him right now...

It's late in the morning...he wondered if his Phi still awake, but a smile erupts immediately, a few seconds later. His notifications show some bling. He read the text with glad.

Okay...  we will come in the morning. Let's sleep na... goodnight Ming...

Goodnight too Phi... Ming replies in short.

***

Forth walk to their bedroom, he sits on the bed, his back lend against the headboard. Forth caress slowly Beam's hairs that sleeping next to him occupied the left side of their bed. Beam was sleeping still with the full clothes that he used tonight.

He must be fell asleep, Forth thoughts so.

Beam always wear his favourite tank top with shorts to sleep and not this slim fit jeans and long sleeves shirt. He looks so uncomfortable to sleep with so heavy layer of clothes. Forth's thumb trail the taint tear on Beam's face from his corner of eyes to his cheek.

The tears are still fresh... Forth know that he was weeping even in his sleep. Forth bite his trembling lips harder. His hand on top of Beam's hands.

Cold... Beam's hand is cold. He carefully holds on it and rubbed it together. Softly...

He watched the rise and fall of Beam's chest. He looks like he is fighting in his sleep. He is.

He must be remembered of all that had happened today.

His hand still make a fist...Explain his own feeling without a word needed...Forth understand that.

Forth still hold Beam's hand and then gently holding on him, kissing Beam's both hand. Forth carefully watching Beam, his cheeks were flush feverish pink against his own pillowcase.