Part 37 - A Phase Pt4

Third, 's Person POV

" When life gives us lemons, make lemonade!." Beam spoke, his voice sound audible to Forth's ear,

He let out soft sighs yet again, reminiscing...a breeze had blown across the sea, offered the full view of the wide ocean. It's 5. 30 am when they went to Khao Takiab Beach with at least 9 minutes drives from Suan Son Beach both located south Hua Hin Beach.

Some said that the beach is one of the best places to watches the sunrise. So they choose to go there, the beach is less crowded compared to another site for sunrise.

After several seconds of absolute stillness, Beam raised his face. He looks to the man beside him with tenderness, both of them sitting side by side on the small rock on the beach, so Beam says " — Watched the sunset with you, in the morning just like now, we gonna watch the sunrise. It makes me feel real... that two of us is really together. We can stay the same forever and that's not promises, but my oath... "

One that doubts if it's a dream, one wouldn't want to wake up.

Forth brow dance upwards, the shape of his brows is almost gentle as he pushed the strands of loose hairs out of the way, his lips curled up, he smiles so fondly, he nods " Our oath..." he adds. Beam locked his eyes toward the open water. "Hmm..." Their hands intertwined, not so tight...but firm and gentle.

The white sandy beach, it looks shimmering, you can see the sand-swept around in scythe of the beach when the waves hitting the shore in slow yet hard motion, Beam looks to his far-right, the waves hitting the towering cliffs, it looks so fascinating.

Far out to sea, streams of pulsing light saturated the surface with a look of golden haze. It's 5.58 am, and you can see the horizon seemed to be stitched with a line of silver. The sunrise came as if it had to miss the sky. It looks like the golden shades petals have illuminated the blue as if it igniting perfect flame, radiating hope, another chance to live...

Far away, both of them can see the scene when fishing boats sail back to the village while the sun is rising. A flock of noisy seagulls were squawking, they are welcoming the warm, a new day. The rising sun laminated them with warmth. The siren call of the sea is pleasant and soothing. They both took a deep breath in and out, warming up... both ready to go on a jog along the shore.

By the time almost 7 am Forth and Beam just walking along the shore, laughing to yet another joke and they debating as they headed back to where his park their car with Beam beaming as his name. Forth shook his head, as he saw Beam skipped to walk to the car, when Beam turned back his heels toward him, just to see Beam sticking his tongue out at him. Playfulness... Forth grinning ear to ear. ' Be Like this with you, we're going old together...'

***

They went back to the suite room, both of their shirts sticking to their body line, and the sight in front of Forth's eyes is looking so sexy. He wonders how many pairs of eyes have been feast on his lover body. Forth growl in frustration.

" What ?? " Beam ask, very oblivious of the scene he had made.

Forth take a big step towards Beam, his gazing as if he looked at his prey, Beam doesn't dare to move, that eyes penetrate him, so dangerous and dark full with lust, Forth ask Beam, " How about we have delicious shower?. " His baritone voices enough making Beam follow his lead to the luxurious bathroom. " I like it! " Beam utter.

In the bathroom, facing each other while Beam against the wall of glass, their handgrips each other shirts. Beam eyes stare at those perfect biceps, he gulf like when his first time admiring his lover body. That far differed than his own body that more delicate, snowy yet pale skin, just enough built and muscle.