Part 27 - Our moments pt5

Third, 's person POV

Phana lost his word when he Found his best friends in front of his door in the very early morning, not even dawn yet. He woke up when he felt needed to go for a toilet to clean himself after a rough night. Sleeping Wayo beside him, un bother, soft snore can be heard when he helps to wipe his body. He sleeps like a baby... well we all know that fact.

When he checked his phone when he noticed the white blip. He read the text immediately.

From Kitty

Pha... Everything is messed up...

Kit sighs heavily. Looking so hopeless sitting on the floor.  Kit with his unreadable face. He looks like he's already been crying for a while now. Face swollen a bit. He no longer sobbing. But the tear stains are there for prove.

When Kit asked for them to leave and go to Kit room instead, Phana knew better that Kit needed someone to talk to.

He doesn't know what happened yet but his gut knows these have something to do with Nong Ming.

Although Phana does wonder why Kit hadn't come to Beam instead-but him. Then again Beam is not always in his own room but sleepovers somewhere. Well, that what he learned since this few months.

***

Two cups of hot chocolate on the table. Phana's finger drumming the table surface slowly. Kit gloomily sigh for the umpteenth time. Phana patiently waiting for Kit to ready himself.

Kit shakes his head refused himself to think too hard about when and how the fuck Ming and Beam get attached with each other. He refused to think about Ming and Beam make a good couple than himself. His mind has been eating himself.

" Fuck! " Kit hissed in his low voices

"Pha... am I not good enough?. Chai mai ?. " Kit lip trembles, trying hard not to sob in front of Phana.

Phana shook his head " That's not true. Ruu mai.. You are you, Kit and you are that good...the best, okay...?. "  Phana says.

" But I am still not good enough for him..." Kit huff in a fake laugh.

Phana frowned  " Kit, What happened actually? Tammai ?.  " He asked the shorter man in his soft voices.

Kit shakes his head " I asked Ming for a time. We need a break. You know, Perhaps is for good... I don't know anymore, Pha... it's hurt though.  Why I am the one who needs to think hard here... tammai huh, oh, phom miruu, Pha. All of these is suck, it's sickening me!.  " Kit blurted out.

Phana sigh softly " You know I am all ears for you na, Kit. So do tell me na,  what have he done?. Worse... did you caught him cheating on you?. The small fight is not like these na...  " Phana worries commented. Knowing very well his best friends won't be like these just because of small matter. But when he looking at his friend's state like these, Phana more than ready for the worse.

Kit fake laugh breaks the stillness in his small comfortable living room dorm.  " I wished... so it will give me clear answers...but it's not the case. " Phana frowned, he wondered what could have just happened to this sweet silly couple.

Wonder where the harmonies going. Must have been flown away to the south. Phana thought harder.

Not that Phana ever thoughtfully about would Ming capable to make Kit hurt like in these state. Kit is hopeless. So not like the bright Kit he has known. This sad Kit is not just something to ignore.

Phana felt itches to calling Beam though... but then he changed his mind. The man decided to console Kit by himself firsts, for now. Although this genius Phana turned suck in these case actually. He is bad at feeling too.