Part 26 - Our Moments Pt4

Third, 's person POV

When you are in love with someone. You wanted to tell it to everyone; that person is yours.

When you have someone special, you just want the whole world jealous of you, to see your lover stay beside you, loving you.

But then...

Sometimes, it proved that foolishly in love, might have had enough; until you learned that movies and songs and books had all lied to you. Yet you still pondering how honesty has become subjective.

Then...

Forth recalled the moments when the first time they have spending the night away from campus and busy city, going to one of the resort, they have rented in one of the chalets with the perfect view facing the beach and sea, in Chon Buri area for the weekend.

So here, while Beam prepared them the food for their night movie and cuddle. Forth is busy staring at the most beautiful man in front of him.

Well, they've bought some of the fried chickens from the food street store, sweet-spicy dried squid, half dozen of beers from a convenience store when on their way back to the chalet after they having their dinner in the resort restaurant.

Its couple drinking time. Its couple cuddling time. Its ForthBeam time.

They changed their usual Friday night to more kind of private gate away, with just only two of them. Away from loud music and busy club and bar.

When Forth non stop glancing at busy Beam that preparing the food on the table, eyeing every move he made, Beam notice him anyway so he asked in tease after sometimes

" What are you doing? "

Forth smile right away, licked his lower lip " I am studying... "

Beam raised his eyebrow " Oh, what it is, exactly? " Beam sit beside Forth on the couch, open the can of beers for both of them.

Forth take one of the open can beer and sip it slowly before he answered Beam back

" You... " Forth smile widely and continues

" I am getting a degree in Baramee Vongviphan. " Forth pause for a moment.

" I am aiming for a PhD, at least... " Forth says. He clinks their drinks together as gaping mouth Beam was still unable to speak to respond right away.

Beam impressed " Must be the tough course you ever have then... " Beam bit his lips. He knows his own Feeling, something warm, as his cheek tinted with pink dusted. He needs to get used to this feeling every time.

Forth's now gummy smile in presence, showing " I am trying to getting all 'A', well at least A-. " His eyes don't leave Beam.

Making Beam smile even more widely " I am flattering... " Beam record back warmly.

Smile lead to bonding time. Watching the Avengers series, not wondering how to finish all series, maybe or not watching it all in one night. Well, Beam has to choose between Thor and Captain America. At least Captain might have the perfect nice ass, broad shoulder too. Forth chuckles listening to Beam perfect reason why Captain should be no 1. Forth stick with Thor, after Iron Man, though, because of the hammer. Well, still valid reasons he has there anyway.

Their night went well with share the wet kisses and tongues dancing. But It's not the night when Beam first giving in his virginity though.

***

His mind back to the present day.

It's the weekend again.

It's Friday night.