Part 38 - Beyond the reason

Third, 's Person POV

November has come and as if nothing had happened in the past few weeks. None of them ever spoke about it again. As if Beam's forgotten about his parents and that what was their friends have been in thought too.

But Forth and Ming knew better. One can't easily forget when the impact is stronger than anything.

It's mean a lot to Beam. So, how can he act like he's don't care, huh?.

Damn that whole taboo thing!.

But at least, their Beam is still lively as he is and he's not faking his smile.

Although, one can't guess how much he is struggling inside.

Then, two weeks after they went back from their private gateway. His mother is the first one willing to talk back to him. But even so, his mother didn't ask anything about his love life. While his Father still treats him with the silent treatment.

Well, he never gives up!. The silent treatment that he received making Beam's changed his plan.

The plan yet again maybe is much brilliant than before.

Well, now that his parents already know his sexual orientation. He doesn't want to hold back anymore!.

Forget about his low-key attitude towards his relationship; he decides to be more open about it.

Beam knows all this time his parents always checking his social life through his social media pages...  well everything about him.

Now because of his plan to confronted them before was not successful and the result is something he can change.

So what he can do now is to expose more about his relationship to his parents through social media from time to time, for them to see it deliberately. That was his plan!.

To directly challenged them into facing the new normal until they accept that homosexuality is not some kind of diseases.

Well, he didn't know what other people's love would be like.

He only knew his kind of love was not just about giving and accepting but protecting everything!.

And if he needs to show it to them, the opportunities are out there for the taking.

Beam always realized that at home, his father was like a symbol of authority and wasn’t allowed to be debated.

But, one must have a right to voices out their opinions, isn't?. Since he was a child, Beam always follows what his parents asked him to.

Would that's enough?.

Would he allow too?.

There had many disputes about his social life before, he knows he was wrong at that time. Until he accepted his parents might love their jobs more than him, but that doesn't mean his parents love him lesser. Come responsibility, tolerance and compromise, and regardless of their personality differences, so thinking about his parents, he knew that there is always love.

So Beam believes his parents do understand what it's mean to walk and spend the rest time in life with your most love one, regardless of gender identity.

With this warm feeling in his heart, he, Beam Baramee Vongviphan, thought maybe his journey out of the closet wouldn’t be so hard as he initially thought.

Beam sighs again for the umpteenth time. His mind full of the plan, to bring the harmony back in his family that he had left behind.

The words of it's never too late ringing in his mind.