Part 9 - Beam's Thoughts ( Heart)

Third, 's Person POV

Beam groaned for the nth time, he been trying to take a nap for sometimes since he lies down. But he just couldn't. Killing his time but he just can't close his eyes too. He stares at the white ceiling above.

He latter sit back on the bed and lean his back on the headboard. He stares at the nightstand at his left side of the bed. Tug in and pull up the drawer. He saw that blue thing, he took it out and caress it. Beam sigh for the umpteenth time.

He then mumbles " What it used for this thing here. I should not buy it. He giving up on me..." Beam blinks.

He feels the tears drop and rolled down.

He scooped his face. He chuckles, but sad tone " Why did I cried...?... damn it!! "

***

Beam's POV

I am an asshole, jerk, moron.

That was they said. Words from someone that admit they envied me. Have some nerve asking for some tips to flirt with girls. I said don't share knowledge. Well, I myself doesn't know how. I just breaths...?.

But... I admit it too. They were right.

Asshole. Jerk. Moron.

Wait...

What else?.

Bastard...

I got this title...a Casanova... have girls that make a fan club pages just for me, tagging me on social media like a frenzy. Capture my pics and post it and tagged it, everywhere I go. At campus, I don't have any safe places. They know me where and when. I bet they know all my schedules. Wonder if there is a place for me hiding. Feeling like I am that celebrity. Yeah... I am a celebrity without payout. They give me payment with their body. I Pumping and sucking them.

That famous womanizer... a lover for many girls. They said they proud they were attached to my name, for the fact it can only one-night stand. Now I feel disgusted.

Did I slept with many girls?. Oh, I did. I fucked them. Virgin and not a virgin. I have tasted them all. How I feel when I took, have them underneath me, feeling and tasted the virgin one. Less experience?. Never mind I have to make sure that I had taught them all. Not virgin girls come with experience with a sexy curve, body like a guitar. They give me a great blowjob, offered me more round after round. Any type of them, I have tasted them all.

Then they all call me famous heartbreaker too, but still asking me for more, regardless. They never hate me. Now I feel dirty.

None of this I can call as a lie. All is true. I am that worst man for any mother that searching for son in law for their daughter. They should hide their daughter or maybe their son from me.

Pha said before that I am being this loved Casanova as it was the curse of being riches. Which mean I got this just because my wallet is full. They said girls want me because I can afford that 5-star hotel for us to spend the night. Some said that the girls ask me for a second night with them just because they want my seed so they can get pregnant and tied me then rob me. I have no comeback for this thing. But maybe they were right. Maybe they are wrong. None of this girl loving me just because I am Baramee. They love me because I am Baramee Vongviphan. That Vongviphan title makes them wanna be whipped by me.

So then, I never think about love. Not that I am dumb for not knowing the meaning of it. I was born because my dad loved my mom so much. I born with love and a lot of care. I didn't have it less than anyone, although my parents are both busy and often travelling. And I know about love that parents give to their children. I thanks my parents for that I was born with love and they treasure me a lot. I think so... Or may not. Or maybe the rebellious attitude of me got less love. I don't know.