Part 7 ( What now? )

Forth's POV

Today is in the middle of the week, it is Wednesday night. I come with my gang to our usual place to hang out together. This week I haven't seen Beam yet. I didn't come to his faculty either. The last time I met him was on Saturday when he treated me to lunch. Missing him?. I don't know either. Loving him?. I don't know anymore.

I was sure I was fall in love with another version of him. I know I like the real him too. I never think about him before. Not even once I think of him in a way I think about him right at these moments. His beautiful eyes and I like the way his checks blushes. His familiar scent that I know now I have the answer for it. The familiar feeling that I felt was entourage me. Now I know why...because all this time it was him. Save to say it... that I liking him. The real him.

But...

Tell me what am I supposed to do now?. I asking myself in hissed. Of course, I don't say it out loud. The moments I catch a glimpse of him when I sat at the usual table. I thought I saw it wrong.

I shake my head. I growl inside and out.

I saw him now with a girl sat on his left and right. The girl sat close and put their hands on his laps while caressing him. And the worse...he just let them do it.

I am disappointed.

One fact that slaps me really hard right now. The fact that he is Casanova.

And we play almost the same game.

True to be told, I have never seen any other man that can attract a girl that easily.

Not that I am doubting myself. Because I know I can just sit there and any moments a girl eventually will come too. I believe My presence hard to resist.

But... I have my own rule. And It is just because I refuse to look like as pieces of meat where the girls or boys droll over me. I don't like when a girl coming to me or even a cute boy coming to me. Even if they were my ideal type. Simply, I like to hunt after my prey. I like to choose which one who has nice quality and qualify to spent a night with me.

Back to what I have seen just now...

Did I interpret it wrongly.? He sounds like he was disappointed last time when I said I would stop.

Look like I really read it wrong then. I smirk. Who am I kidding... that Casanova would never feel the same.

My favourite junior said he was afraid of love?. Did him?.

The way I saw it, he just an asshole that broke many hearts but people still loving and worship him.

Should I be the one the started to hate him?. I don't like what I saw now. I don't like him to be with those girls. But...nothing can I do when I was no one to him. He now broke my dream to be with him. I was glad that I was not yet declaring myself to court him to any of my friends.

I am glad this only the beginning and I was sure that I do not fall hard into this deep shit. Yet?. Maybe.

What I feel now, was various of feeling. I begin to question myself about what I feel about him.

In exactly what way?.

I feel disappointed. Surely. Feel dejected. I am. I am angry. Yes, I do. I was not fond of I have seen. I don't like what I have seen.

***

Third, 's Person POV

Flashback

Beam was waiting for Forth to come to his faculty on that Monday. Beam thought Forth would come since he and Forth already in good term. Beam think so.