Part 24 - Our moments Pt 2

Third, 's person POV

It's not about not trusting each other. It's not about not loving each other enough. It's not about because of there so new in this all love thing.  Truthfully, God, what is happened ?... it's not about away or how to measure love. It's burning, the tension is all there... jealousy...

Some plenty of dinner, God knew it when in a good way. Some plenty of lunch together with their friend or just two of them is fine. All is good. Maybe the lack of attachment, the touches is so limited as if they are not in their own space. Greedy for a moment, greedy for space. 

Forth wanted more than just a brief moment, than just a little space they have had. He then questioning thing... why must they stay in hiding...? He wants to tell the whole world about them. Would it be more, if now is happy moments, would it be more than just that, if it's no longer just a secret. 

One month since they are together, he has moved out from the dorm in the campus... rented not so a big apartment in the same luxury complex building as Lam. But different floor,  simply because they wanted a space for their own. Why does it seem its doesn't enough?. 

It's not clear if Forth have been invited Beam to stay and living together with him, but the house having his touches right from the bedroom to the living room to the kitchen. Having his signature, soft peach cream curtains on the living room, while the setting of white curtains inside the bedroom, kings size of the bed, white comfy cotton bed sheets and comfortable duvet. The soft scene of vanilla lavender freshener, two comfortable study table, red couches with simple furniture, 42-inch television, Netflix connected, and look like a silent declaration of living together. Two sets of the key to the house, one for him, one for Beam. No agreement or oath just follow the flow.  

There is some time, he thought about many of thing. He wonders...

Was Beam not ready to come out yet ?. 

Was he afraid of how those people will treat him if he out of from the closet? 

He knows well it's never easy to learn how the other might have to think about you. 

Their country might be fighting for the LGBT community, already accepting... but yes, we talk about the social norms. Forth thought about a lot of things. He does. 

Beam would spend all his weekend night with him at his house. Not to say that almost half of his clothes was probably already taking a half part of his walk-in closet. The set of yellow peach aprons hanging on the pegboard in the corner of the kitchen, their couple cup on the cabinet, with their own carton image designed; its bought from the street artist that has to draw them when they having a date night in Khao San Road market about two weeks ago.

Right on the kitchen island, four metal bar stool with backrest, and right on the middle of the island, on top, a bucket of fresh fruits is there, some apples, pears, bananas and oranges. Beam always make sure the fruits are there. 

Lam said to Park " Such a domestic couple...". Oh, they do look exactly like that. Forth beaming with pride. 

Was he is jealous of the time which Beam has spent with Ming ?. Sometimes, the younger does spending more time than he has with Beam. He thought so. Those moments of cuddle between Ming and Beam. He doesn't dare to imagine even a thing. 

Why does that Thursday night sometime reserve for Ming ?. Why do they sometimes having a sleepover, even when Beam is no longer looking for a place to hide from all the bitches or nagging Kit and Phana. 

He knows he should not asking nor he doubting their relationship since it's clear it was only platonic love. But damn, he is the man with possessive passion. Was Ming is the bitches out all the clinging girls that still begging Beam in his media social apps ?. Was he imagines a thing, or make it worse sometimes he asked Beam to stop caring so much about Ming.