Part 16 - Home with me.

Third, 's Person POV

"Let's us skip the courting... just be mine, Beam... I love you so much"

Beam blinks for a few seconds. He can hear his heart thumping loudly. Too loud he afraid Forth might hear it too. Those word ringing loud on his ear. He can feel the possessions that make him nervous. He managed to still smile sweetly though. Beam still not familiar with this kind of strong development between them.

Here he comes again with a thought, what happened to take it slow?... are they already so done with the flow... and just jump and swim forward.

Beam knew he wanted it too. Just there is too many 'but' questions inside his mind.

And saying those word back to Forth. That 8 letters of the words. That words... then...only stay on his heart. Stuck on his throat. Only on his mind, he replied him back ' I love you too, Forth... '.

In his mind, he knows he already has the answered. 'Yes'. It is a ' big Yes ' for him.

Beam can still beaming so widely, he caresses him right on his temple. His pride wouldn't allow him going to make himself easily melted by such flirting. Although he is.

The smile turned into a naughty smirk, Forth knew what would come then, he bit his lips, he already expected it what Beam will say to him.

"--- Did I tell you yet... I am not going to giving in that easily to you..." Beam said in a whisper.

They were so close to each other. They can feel the warm breaths tickled on each other skin. Come more closer now. Forth's hand still on Beam's waist, pulling him more closely. While Beam's hand landed safely on Forth's chest. Playing with the buttons of Forth's shirt.

That sneaky smile...

Forth chuckles softly "--- Just let the thief in, will you...hmm ?"

Beam chuckles too upon he heard those words, he shook his head, that naughty smile makes Forth shut his eyes for seconds as he knows enough, the man in front of him was definitely not an easy man.

"--- Mai khrap... I am Beam Baramee by the way. Even that now, I open the door for a thief like you..." Beam pause for seconds. He staring deeply into Forth's orbs. As if he trying to tell him, that the words he said might mean so much to him.

Beam continues "... I still want that proper court from you... Before we go to birds and bees thing...you know, before I let you steal all that was mine...show me more your efforts... I will show you mine too... you can't just rob my soul like that. Don't you think so ?. " Beam said still in whispers to Forth. As he touched lightly the tip of Forth's nose. He winked. Biting his lips. Licked his lower lips. Play innocent.

Forth eyeing those so kissable cory lips, Forth bumped his forehead on Beam lightly... those lips are tempting...

Forth licked his lips too, he knows he can't just kiss him and attack him like that. He needs to tone down his Alpha wolf side. He staring so deeply into Beam's eyes, he smiles, he nods at Beam. "--- I know it, baby... I will show you. And you will be mine... But first... you need to stop doing so with those lips of yours, na... I might think it is as seduction, baby !. It is so inviting... and you are so cruel!... Do you know that?..." Forth talk in a deep voice.

Beam chuckles "... Am I?...then I am just cruel to you..."

"Damn it, baby..." Both of them laughing.

Still laughs "--- Be good na..." Beam winks at him.

"... So would I get any kiss for being good tonight?" Forth asking innocently.