Part 18 - Jealousy

Third, 's Person POV

Forth groaned, he frowned, he really doesn't like it when he looking at the view that he seen just right in front of him now. Like he was seeing pictures of the very big happy family right now. He saw how happy is the kids with his junior, Ming.

He can see those little girls and boys giggling, they competing with each other just to get closer to him, with Ming. He felt like it is somewhat very different when the kids were around him. Somehow he feels so jealous too.

He really liked the cute Beam Baramee. He adores it when Beam smiling ear to ear. He loves the way he is laughing. He loves every detail of Beam.

Beam is so cute right now to his eyes, indeed. But then he doesn't like it when Beam looking so cute and smiling there while he holding the wisps of ballons right now. Forth wanted a cute Beam only for him and not for others to see. Too much that he wants to hide Beam from the rest of eyes. Put him on a closet or cage him inside his room. Forth growls. Then what he hates the most is when someone got his Beam's attention.

He doesn't like it when Beam grinning and beaming there because he was in awe looking at Ming get hovered and gobble up by the kids. He doesn't like it when Ming had become subject of his interest or moreover to think that his Nong had become the source of Beam laughing.

He stomped his feet and then march to him, and It only takes him not even 10 seconds for him to come and standing just right beside his Beam. He pouting like a child. He had become jealous huge puppy that wanted attention from his owner at these moments. Wanted to be petted and to be caressed.

" So... he is the one that the kids keep looking for huh...?. " Forth asked Beam. Somehow the question is rather come out like a statement instead.

Beam nods his head " Hmmm... almost all kids call him with that name, just like when they call me, Tee. Well, somehow both of us also getting familiar with it day by day. After all, it is our very pleasant mistake to introduced ourselves with that name before. I don't feel like correcting them. Some call me, Beam too. Hmm, The kids are so cute, aren't they...?. " Beam reasoned. He still didn't realize it. Yet. That the man beside him was right now indeed sulking inside.

Why did he become so close with my Beam anyway?. Why did he need to act silly like that in front of my Beam?.

This can't keep happening. The kids should have treated me with the same amount too. What is better about him than me that the kids like him so much anyway ?. The only thing I lack is because I was a latecomer. He just there bringing the cupcakes and balloons. Such a bribe brat!!!.

Forth nods back and mumbles in low voices " Yeah... I can see it hmm... "

I can see it very clearly. Forth grits his teeth.

Noticing how Forth mood suddenly went cold. Beam took a single glance at Forth beside him. He almost slapped himself. He forgot the fact that he yet to tell him about Ming that would come and staying in this house too. Fuck!.

While then Ming blinks when his eyes saw a very familiar face standing there just right beside his Phi Beam. He scratches his head slowly as he hand over Beam the small plastic bag of with 3 cupcakes inside which is Beam favourite.

" For you, Phi... " Ming uttered. The tone is too soft and sweet. It is too much for Forth liking. He is flaming inside. Doubt if one might see the steam come out from his ears though.

Tsk... So he was here too huh. Ming raised his eyebrows

No wonder I felt the dark aura crawling onto my skin just now.