Part 23 - Our moments pt 1

Third, 's Person POV

Months since they are already officially together as a lover. Not to mention that not so many people even knew about them excepted Ming and Forth's gang that learned about their relationship after 2 weeks since that night date at the beach.

While to the other people they only just a group that mingle together simply for booze and partying.

Or what they call just as drinking buddies.

Nothing unusual anyway... It's just Beam and Forth that make a great team as Heart-Breakers.

Where is the lie though?.

None found.

While Phana and Kit...

Well, sadly for this two Mr Genius and Mr.KitKat, they are too dense to even notice the small changes about Beam and too far from knowing about the truth anyway.

Even if there is countless of time when Phana has a chance to asking Beam a question about why and when did he become so close with Engineering gangs. Phana just doing his thing all alright but the rest of matter is full of distraction and Wayo's fever, his salvation.

Even if Phana never forgot to keep reminded Beam that he would not get any benefit for hiding such anything from him and Kit. Or so they thought too.

The only one of them that has one doubt is Kit, but then Ming playing his role so well managed to dodge the question like he does the ball. Kit too, so much mushy and mellow with his Alpha.

For Beam, it's still early for Phana and Kit to interfere with his love life even if months have passed by. He was so not ready to share what happened and what had changed since Forth gets into his life. Deep down, Beam knew Phana and Kit would probably be happy for him too. Beam just wanted to take much much time before anything.

And during those months, not even once did Phana, Kit and Wayo have even try to joining Beam and Ming whenever there is Forth and his gangs were with them. In this case one can't blame why did Mr Genius has failed to find the reason. But at least, now, there is no much trouble he and Kit needed to clean. Glad that Mr and Mrs Vongviphan seem to believe the same thing. Or that they thought so... the rest is unknown.

After all, Mr Casanova did have no longer playing his asshole role. It's Mr.Ex Casanova now.

A brand new day...

Beam feeling lucky, until this day Phana and Kit not even bother to remind him about the night at Ball and Cinderella's thing. As if all of that had happened; the Mysterious Princess's thing all vanished and all become so quiet. He like the way thing work out for now. He rarely got a call from his mother to nagged at him. And that means good news ?. Well maybe...

Beam just want to do what he really wants for himself and for once not because of others. For now, Beam thought he has done enough as a trouble maker but still a good son and now its time to make decisions for his own good. The happiness he seeking for. Perhaps he can play a role as a good son when he finishes his study. It's never too late. Be a great and successful doctor like his parents wanted him to be... it's his own dream too.

The future is not something clear... and its better focus on now. Because that is the matters.

They are building the future from now on...

***

So what happened since that night at the beach anyway ?.

Well, a lot of things...

The happy event...or

Doesn't ending jealous moments...

Fight and make up moments...