Part 28 - Our moments pt6

Third, 's Person POV

Forth wake up with no Beam or Ming in his apartment. Forth sigh heavily.

All conversation... everything that had happened.

Make him come to one conclusion.

... we like this, maybe because you are not ready after all...

One never thought Saturday morning would suddenly become so blue.

Restlessness. Aching. And worrisome. 

For all of them...

Even when Beam tries to knock the door of the Kit room his own best friends, he has that foreign feeling tickling inside him.

Beam sure, he is not so surprised when he meets Phana whose the one that opens the door instead of the owners of the dorm, he can see innocent Wayo tailing behind him too.

" Pha... Nong Wayo... " Beam says awkwardly, his voice is low.

Phana sighs softly, Beam knows that Phana must have to know everything by now, well half of it, " Beam... " Phana says. His voices sound more than awkward

" Is Kit inside ?... " Beam asked.

Phana gulped " Kit... he going back home this early morning... "

Beam sigh heavily " Hmm...So I still late anyway...then...I... " Beam mumbles in low voices. He touch his nape, Beam can feel the burden and guilt inside him.  He owns Kit an explanation, but the man is not there to listen.

" Beam,  Can we talk first..." Phana asked carefully. 

Beam nods, obviously notice Phana worries face. So Phana closed the door of Kit's dorm behind Phana, Wayo just keeps silence.

They walked to the nearby cafeteria, maybe for one good breakfast, it is. It's been a while anyway since Beam spending time with this lovely couple. 

So Beam just follows where Phana and Wayo lead him. Honestly, Beam still doesn't know what to says... his mind is full with too many thoughts.  Somehow he doesn't know how to start the conversation. 

***

Phana took a quick glance at Beam, that sits in front of him then sipping his black coffee, " It's been a long time since you have to join us for breakfast. You don't know how much I miss these...with us like this. " Phana chuckles, Beam nods as he too agrees.

" Now I know... " Beam replied in the tease. 

Beam has done with his chicken congee, taking the tissue out from the tissue box and wiped his mouth 

" I believe you must know... about the thing..." Beam left brow slight up a bit, Beam sigh deeply, then sipping his hot green tea slowly.

No doubt, Phana know half of the story about him and Ming and Kit.

Phana nods " So... as you know, Beam, I... I heard everything from Kit...and you and Nong Ming... " Phana don't know which words are better, afraid of saying something that might hurt Beam.

" Hm, He must be crying a lot... Ming too, you know...he come to me. I never thought it can turn like this. Everyone keeps hurting... keep assuming...  " Beam says, his tone of voices is sound disappointed.

" Beam, you know I suck handle thing like this. What is the truth then, Beamy ?... you and Nong Ming. It really confuses me, Beam...I mean you two...  I would never think... Its something that so unexpected? To me, to us...  " Phana sigh, he can feel himself become so wreck right now.