Part 15 - As Phi & Nong

Third, 's Person POV

...Nai welah tee jai kaung tur dtaung pob gup kwahm pit wung
When your heart must face disappointment

Lae mai mee krai koy kao jai lae key mah yeun kiang kahng
And there's no one who understands or stands beside you

Kor hai tur dai roo wah nail lohk nee nun yung mee chun...
I want you to know that you still have me in this world

Tee ja yung koy bpen gumlung jai
Who will still be your support

Samur
Always.

Humming a song that he knows so well.
Ming singing along with the radio till the song is finished. It is a hot debut song ' Whenever ' by SBFIVE '...

He stole a glance at the passenger seat. Tender smile form on his lips. Beam has been sleeping all along the road after they talking for some time during the drive back to the campus.

Phi must be so tired... the kids took all of his energy... Ming chuckles softly recalled the today events.

He gazing at the time on the digital clock; shown almost 7 pm.

Might as well have our dinner first..." let's see where is the good place... " Ming talking to himself in low voices.

" ... It is the end of weekends na jaa ~~ some just going back from work. Some just going back from the picnic...

So be prepared for some heavy traffic on all major highway Kha... "

He turns down the volume of the radio. As the DJ thoughts ... indeed the heavy traffic ahead. He keeps on driving on city area searching for a place that offered nice food. Night market at Bangkok was a perfect place. Ming thought so.

As soon as they arrived at the place. He waits for a while for his Phi to wake up. Ming shook his head, he takes a chance to admire the small figures of his Phi beside him. He smiles all the way. It takes more than 10 minutes until Beam realizes that the car has stopped. But not at the parking park of the dorm. But rather at the crowded place in the city.

No wonder I heard the loud honking around...

Looking at smiling Ming, Beam mumble " You should wake me up immediately, Nong... "

" You look so tired na, Phi. So You need food... and we are in the best place in the town. Guaranteed... " Ming speak in tourist voices like.

Beam chuckles " Kodai... let's go... " Beam said.

But before he opens the car's door, Ming call him " Phi Beam... "

Ming smile at his Phi as he pulls Beam into thigh hugs, Beam chuckles " Why so sudden, hmmm?" Beam ask.

Ming smile widely "Just want to say it again..."

" What it is, hmm...?" Beam ask.

Ming looks down to meet Beam's face, put his hands on Beam's shoulders, pressing it softly "---Ruu mai?... I'm glad you are happy now, Phi.

I am glad because I can see your smile from now on...so promise me you won't cry anymore, Phi...just cry only when you are happy...got it?." Ming utters to Beam softly. Bumped their head together as both chuckles.

Beam snaked his arms around Ming's waist burying his face on the younger chest inhaling his scent trying to relax his nerves.
Beam nods, sigh in relief "---You know... you are the greatest comforts to me. For the last year, while everyone starts giving up on me...you still staying on my side. Thank you so much, Ming..."