Part 40 - The stubborn Man...

Third, 's Person POV

Another month has passed just like that, nevertheless, his father’s immediate negative reaction before was etched into Beam's mind. His overwhelming loss brought back feeling of rejection. He felt guilty and couldn’t sleep all night when he thought about it.

Although, now that his mother already shows her consideration, however his father, Mr Vongviphan is like a wave and ocean. Someone that never easy to be predicted.

" You think he has seen our photos?..." Ask Forth to Beam.

" I hope so..." Beam sighs

" Mother says he's kind of into social media these few days. She saw him with his phone all the time...well, neither smile nor talking...nothing..." Beam continues. He seems so disappointed with his father. Beam really hope that his father would willing to give him a chance. To be a supportive father to him.

For Mrs Vongviphan, of course, she also said that the thing not going like what happy family should have. Like his son, Beam, she also felt the ache; had not gone away as people said. For her, nothing is considered good than being a better parent for her only son. And her life seemed to go from one empty day to another. Only his son have entertained her day since then.

Well, although Mrs Vongviphan initially insisted that she would neither accommodate nor interfere with their relationship, as a social butterfly and loving mother, she could not resist helping her only son. Maybe that's the only way she can help her son.

So since Beam's mother always wanted to be part of his life, thus they have exchanged photos and communicated frequently over social media. His mother always liking and even leaving the positives comment in their photos and video.

Then today, 1st Dec 2xxx, Mrs Vongviphan video calling them then remind them about some, " Oh, Beamy, you can’t put everything online! It might be too much for him to handle na my sweetheart!. Lest your father wouldn't have a heart attack."

Even so, she really wants to see his son real-time-relationship too. Like every day. And day after another day she can't lie, that she liked the way Forth treated her son.

Well, She just can't help but worries for her husband. That stubborn man!. ' Until when you giving your only son silent treatment? ' She can't help but also disappointed.

And for Beam, What else could he say?. His mother was asking and he has no objection. Well, They were planning on taking it slowly with their daily photos and meals and photos of the scenery. Why would that be too much for his father?.

Was his mother thinking about something she shouldn’t have?. Well so far there is no photos and video of them kissing or more intimate...just hugging, touching here and there..well some sweet and cheesy words... that should be okay!.

What she said, Beam gradually feels shy and says " Mae, I know it na, I have to go step by step...I won't start with something intimate off the bat na... " On the other side, his mother just laughed.

After then she asks Beam " Where is Forth ?..."

Hearing that Beam casually adjusts his iPhone's camera at an angle to the other side," He just here Mae, just finished showers. Right now he's going to in charge of our diners...well we called for food delivery...again... " Beam explains

Mrs Vongviphan can't help but shake her head " Tsk Tsk Tsk, outside food again?..."

Beam nods shyly, his mother sighs softly " Make sure you two eat real food in a weekend...okay?..."

Beam laughs and retorts, " Kodai na Mae~ Phom ru na... "

From the other side, Forth walking closer to Beam side, he only wore a loosely-fitted white cotton V-neck T-shirt. While his neck and collarbone were bare, one could see the definition of muscles throughout his torso, not to mention his arms. His unabashed position was rather sexy.