Part 5 ( Wavering heart )

Forth's POV

The rest of the drive back to my dorm, done in silence. Only accompanied by the soft slow of the music coming from the radio as noise. I lean my head at back headrest all the time. It was only 7- 10 minutes ride back. While Lam and Frank do not talk much either. Lam's house only adds another 10 minutes ride from my apartment. My mind is full of that word. I feel stuffy and tired right now.

Walking through the empty lobby, it passes midnight already. The lift slides open, I walk inside. I hit the close door button and then the third-floor button too.

I only drink only half of the beer tonight, Beam finished the rest of it. My first time that I can't seem enjoyed being in the club.

Walking inside my room, wash my face and change into more comfy clothes, sleeveless shirt and only boxer. I am on my bed now. Slowly all the thoughts begin to coming inflow and now all more clear.

She disappears...back to where it comes from.

Beam said the same thing; she will disappear. He will disappear...

She is gone, she will disappear. He will too...Why?.

I wanted to laugh out loud. But it feels stuck in my throat, so I can't.

I know now...

Because then, someone as she is not a Cinderella. Is a he...and he is Beam. It can't be someone else either. His height fit with criteria that I still remember. Pha and Kit being protective that night. The Crazy Illegal Doctors friendship is no joke. The famous trio at Faculty of Medicines. So...now it finally makes sense. But still, I need to find out more about the truths behind it.

Here I am...tossed and turned around on the bed. I end up can't sleep for the whole night thinking of this.

Is this kind of joke? A new joke for all of them?

All this time it was him?. It is Beam. Baramee Vongviphan. A Casanova.

So...is that why that time he checked with me whether I really not recognised him?.

Ask me to find him? But he never comes at all despite the fact that he knows what did I do just to find him, a Cinderella.

To said that he will wait for me...? I remember what he said that night clearly.

In the meantime, he also said it was absurd. It is all nonsense. He said so.

What exactly do you want, Beam?. After a few seconds, I mentally squealing my mind. I smirk. I hissed. I frown.

What is this Beam?. I can't ask him now either.

But...what a double standard that you had set for me. Huh.

That night you said all the nice word to me.
But the next few days, in front of me you said all the different thing.

My brows furrow as I think hard. I sigh again.

You want me to come to you? Or do you want me to forget all of this ?. I pressed my lips together as I feel pang sudden in my heart.

Forget about everything huh?.

Like Pha said to me last time, forget about her. Which forget about him, Beam?. Is that what you want too?. I need to know. But firstly... I need to analysis you first.

Err... I mean to know more about you.

Are you angry because I found about you late than it should be? 2 weeks almost pass by...and but you never say anything about the due date either.