Part 39 - A simple happiness...

Third, 's Person POV

The next morning Mrs Vongviphan woke up with a pair of dark circle under her eyes. She probably doesn't sleep at all. Mr Vongviphan didn't make any comment because he knows lately both of them really had a hard time to sleep at night. He couldn't have but sighs deeply.

No one knows what's inside his mind, he is really that stubborn man.

Just sitting around the table and act like they have enjoyed their breakfasts, they sat quietly not saying any words. And this happened every day since then... their maids and butler also noticed it too, but nothing they can do except praying that their young master would return home.

Witnessing her husband attitude, it cut deep inside her heart when he thought about her son. She wondered if her stubborn husband already seeing those moments of her son and his lover. Did he ever notice it as she does?.

She hoping it will not simply adding fuel to the fire. Her husband doesn't make any remarks though. She wondered if her husband even has time to open his social media account. After that, they just finished their breakfasts and once again living the house almost empty to working.

The very next day, on Friday morning, while sitting in her own office room, sipping her favourite latte. Beam's mother always has these habits especially when she knew that Beam always keeps his Facebook and Twitter account alive this recently.

And this time Beam had uploaded the video in almost 3 minutes duration in his Twitter account.

No caption this time, just featuring Forth as the chef's assistant. They make their simple menu, toast with bacon and sausages and not to forgot the mango jam, for their breakfast.

This simple uploaded video has already been watched by Mrs Vongviphan for the fifth time. She ends up cancelling all of her appointments for that day.

From the video she watched, she saw sometimes they were whispering to each other and laughter can be heard clearly. It's really just short video, but it's more than enough to notice.

Seeing his son smiling; the most honest and happy smile she has ever seen. When she noticed their tender interactions, she could feel her heart thumping in her chest. Staring at them, it took a while for her realized that she been staring at the two young men in the video so deeply.

Her happy, Son. She can feel the warmth as she looks at it, and that couldn’t be mistaken for anything but love and concern.

After she watched the video for the last time at that moment, and or the first time she decided to leave a comment and even liking the video.

She wrote simple questions, " He's the one you have dating, right?. " Her corner of lip slightly curled upwards.

Of course, she can just guess it correctly, after all the pictures she saw before from the timeline was indicated that the young man is his son lovers.

Her hand on the table and intertwined, " So he can make breakfast too... and that's good enough..."Mrs Vongviphan said she mutters softly to no one.

" You make my only son looking so happy... what else I can ask for then? But still... " She sighs gladly as if all the burden on her shoulder her was release.

***

Meanwhile, Beam bursting in excitement, he almost shouts out loud, and he can't help but smile widely. Forth wonder what was had happened.

Showing his phone, he gestured at Forth to take a look. " My mother saw the video!! " Beam said loudly, he grins.

Beam chuffs Forth's arm " She make a comment too...Oh, what should I reply right now ?. " Beam ask Forth in excitedly.