Part 3 ( I am not going anywhere )

Third,  Person POV

A week has passed after the ' After Party ' end last Monday, however,  the fever and scuttlebutt about the identity of whose is the real Cinderella, still does not die down yet.

Well that what happened when the famous Moon from Faculty of Engineering, almost flip down the whole campus just to finding his Cinderella and he we have a lot of girls tries to be the one too. 

It turn into the impressive event when that Forth's gangs were likely to run the non-official ' interview ' day after day just to find Forth's mysterious Princess.

But not avail till now...  They found no one even close to it. Yet to found.

Not that they once said any of criteria is needed for girls that want to come to taste their luck anyway. But the smart one coming with black long wavy wig exactly the same as the lost princess that night. Some come with their original wavy long hairs that look more promising. They coming and flash their confident smile.

But naahh...Forth's gangs keep counting. It is tiring!!... and still does not have any close result.

Lam, Frank, Posh and Park were using another new mask with almost the same pattern and blue colour to run the interviews more smoothly when the group of girls continues to come to trying juggling their fate.

It very simple, they only need to wear that mask then posing with it in any of style like a lost model in wolves nest. 

Then they shoot their photo for Forth to take a look later on. Easy isn't?.

So far more than 50 of girls keep coming from different faculty; the girls swarm over to Eng Faculty every lunch hour since they only run the survey that time only. Enough to make Eng Faculty Cafeteria always full and Food Stall owner could not say much but thankful for this event.

While their leader, Forth...ah...he keeps coming to Med Faculty every day during lunchtime. He keeps making new reason just to come and sat with crazy illegal doctor gang with their boyfriends. Forth was there to showed how sincere he is with this girl this time. He has been trying to gain Phana's credence.

Back on Engineering dungeon which is not a that big room that place is where they always hang out, it is was the place where Forth and his gangs do their work; more like the club room for Industrial Engineering and Mechanical Engineering always gatherings.

They make Forth as their leader with almost all the wolves and tigers from second years to first years of the Engineer Student accepted him as their leader. How deep the brotherhood they have. These gangs are united in an almost possible way. Even the senior from Third Years and Forth Years also looking forward to Forth.

So when the news that Forth falls in love in first dance since last Monday. The Engineering student that accepted him as their leader...very eager too to find the girl that successful to tame Forth's heart, even supported Forth to look for his girl.

Of course one of the freshman from that first years, feel like his span of life been reduced to 1 year every day. Ming took a deep sigh. He can only shake his head. He makes a promised with the princess which is Beam. Cat got his tongue tied when Kit makes him promised never once tried to broke it.

" Whatever SOTUS teach you. I don't care. Beam is my best. His secret is a priority. Remember that well Nong!. Or you can never show yourself in front of me again!.  " Kit hissed to Ming.

Kit was very dared to blackmailed Ming when he realized that the young guy so in love with him. And he does to...it only matter of time for Kit finally accept him if not because of that ex-girlfriend Mowan keep calling Ming here and there.