Part 30 - The plan, Us and others Pt1

Third, 's Person POV

Beam wake up in the middle of the night. Perfect hickey on his boyfriend collarbone. He created that art. He traces it slowly with his right thumb. They Sleeping on the comfy bed. Their bed. His signature. Body tangle and attach. Warmth.

His phone is a blip in white colours. Probably arrived about hours ago. Seeing the notification come through the Messenger app.

It is from his mother.

We will touch down next weekend...

Sometimes he talks normally to his parents just like other son or daughter spoke to their parents.

Sometimes he feels like he needs to make some business deal while talking with his parents too.

Everything has been a plan for him. Everything is ready-made for him...to even the course and major he chose in University. He carries that name. His Father name. One of big pharmaceutical legacy at that. His mother has some reputation too.

Well, he has a plan too.

A thing he does behind Forth back, that is purposefully done, he has started these from months ago. Planning.

He thinks ahead...but sometimes he makes dumb decisions too...refer to current moments. Look at how they are fighting a lot. They argue and makeup later. Every couple does though.

One text messages to one of their family lawyer. He knows the young lawyer probably asleep. It's pretty late anyway. But work is work.

Makes sure it is all done before next weekend.

Like his parents... he has his own power too. He owns some of the assets, that is under his own personal name.

When he learned to be an adult. He not only learn how to be a successful Doctor to be. He learns about business too. When he tired of everything being plan ahead for him. He makes small investments in his their own legacy too, he also invests some stock from another big pharmaceutical legacy too. What he saw and learned has helped him a lot in the stocks investment. He is trying to build his own name in many fields. Even though he is only 20 when he started to plan. He knows money can change everything later. For his freedom.

He plans the future for himself and when Forth come in the picture. .. Beam become more optimistic. The plan is no longer only about him... but there is " Us " in it. With the help of Jamornhum, his plan has played a major turning point.

***

" Beam, how is the plan ?. " Park asked.

" Hm, almost perfect I guess. " Beam is sharp-witted. He is sitting together with Forth gangs, Lam, Frank, Posh and Park on the bench. Forth is on the field giving a talk to the freshman.

" He still don't know anything, don't him? " Beam nods.

Beam smile fondly shook his head " Well, after all this is should be his surprise birthday gift. " Beam says proudly

" What about your parents then? " Lam asked in consent

" They will arrive next weekend. I will plan dinner ahead with them. " Beam sigh

" Are you worried? " Lam asked

" I should be worried. But I am ready for this..." Frank smile

" I might don't know how much the future plan will change. But I know I will marry your best friends. One day. I now plan my carrier ahead... I will support his dream too. Make the plan work for both of us. " Beam utter

Lam smile " Damn Man... you are a keeper. Forth is a lucky man. " Posh and Park both make a thumbs up.

Beam shook his head " No...but I am the one who hit the jackpot..." They laugh together. Forth raised his eyebrow when he heard them laugh, Beam just sending him playing kissed instead, he charges up.