Part 29 Our moments Pt7

Third, 's Person POV

" The thing that I want... are you ready for it...or are you are never ready...? "

Beam honestly feel blank, that sudden question" What are you trying to imply? Why all sudden you ask me this? Don't I showed it enough? " Beam tries to puzzle out

Forth laugh " Don't you show me enough? yeah? Look ... I can feel we sometimes no longer on the same pages, Beam. I don't know anymore what do you want for us...It's always us before, now it's always about you. " Beam blinks, totally lost his words.

" I don't need you to answer me now, Beam. Think about it instead... we will talk when you are ready. I mean, when you ready for us. Then... " Forth insisted.

I just want you to know that I need us, in this relationship. I want you to fight for us too. Not that I can't wait... just please, understand me...

***

Days feel hard-earned... feeling the night grows even longer, counting again till the next day so that 3 days had passed by, for the first time since they are together, Beam came alone to Hope House on that Sunday...his brother, Ming also not coming.

Nevertheless, Beam spends time with the kids with his best. Trip alone to Hope House that Sunday, felt so lonely. They agree to give each other time. Beam know Forth deserved to ask that much from him.

Beam always knew what he wants. He does. Beam know for sure he is in love with the man called Forth Jaturapoom. Beam know for sure he wanted that man, to be in his life. If he cut all the risk, the answer is always been there.

Checking the EST zone time, Beam parents were in Canada, been following the Health and Medicine Conference there for months now. So Beam needed to make sure someone on the other side can pick up his call right away. Beam have thought about it. One phone call that he knows he should make a long time ago.

The call tone goes for 10 seconds before finally someone picks it up, soft giggles can be heard " Hi Mae... I didn't bother you, am I? " Beam asked his mother on the other side.

" Oh, of course not, my Son. We having a break right now. " Beam could hear that his mother sight softly, She's probably checking the time zone too, by now, " Why are still up this late just to make a phone call. You can call tomorrow Morning too, you know. So was everything is alright there? " His mother asks in a worried tone.

Beam chuckles " Everything is fine Mae. Just wanted to talk with you. " Beam says and continues again "How are you two doing then? " Beam asked

" We are fine here, Beamy. Well, well, we haven't heard a lot about you. Pha said that you really no longer playing around. " Beam could hear that his mother must chuckle softly, must be smiling in a proud way " They always informed you about me, huh "

Beam heard his mother chuckles again " Well, You won't tell, would you ?... So I need to ask my other son about you, you know... "

Beam shook his head " That is why am I not surprised, " Beam says in the tease.

" Well, That is good my Son, you an adult now, I know you won't do something that immature every time, right? " His Mother said.

Beam sigh " Don't worry Mae, khrap... You know I would not make you disappointed. I won't be the same person that you always call, trouble maker. I will try to be the best son for you... " Beam says.

Maybe...later, everything would be changed.

Beam sigh " I know you will, Son. You are our Son after all. " " Hmm " Beam hums.