005

warnings: smut, requested

corbyn's pov.

i'm not really the type of person that usually agrees to go to party's, but my friend daniel is making me. it's actually the first party i'm going to, and probably the last.

i watch closely as daniel paces around his living room, waiting desperately for the many guests to arrive. my mom had to drop me off early, because his mom insisted on it. the first to arrive is his best friend jonah marais, immediately grabbing the alcohol.

"don't get too drunk jo, you know what happened last time," daniel chuckles as he watches jonah down the alcohol. "oh who cares dani, i'm going to make you and your friend over there do something together either way."

daniel looks back at me and sighs, "ignore him, he's a strange one." i just nod, remaining in my spot on the couch.

soon enough all of the guests had arrived, already half of the lot majorly drunk, including jonah. daniel was stood talking to me, since he knows it's my first party and is a kind friend. we aren't really that close, and don't know a lot about each other, but our moms have always been good friends.

"hey everyone!" jonah shouts as he stands on the kitchen island. everyone goes silent as they wait for jonah to continue, "who dares daniel and his friend over here to have some fun upstairs, if you know what i mean." daniel looks at jonah wide eyed as everyone screams 'yeah'. jonah jumps down off of the kitchen island, stumbling over to the two of us.

"you heard everyone, go upstairs and have some fun together. just remember, i will know if you haven't done it," he says giving both of us evil glares with a smirk. daniel sighs again, this time taking my hand and dragging me upstairs into his room.

after he enters his room with me, he turns around and locks the door behind us. "sooo, jonah kind of wasn't lying when he said he knows when people haven't actually done his dares. especially when they are ones like these, and i'm super sorry," daniel says walking closer to me slowly.

he carries on walking up to me until my back hits the door, his hands snaking around my waist.

"again, super sorry, but a dare is a dare," he shrugs. i didn't know what to say, i was just in complete shock. going along with the whole situation i rest my hands on his chest, awaiting his next action. "don't seem taken back by this action corbs, just warning you now," he whispers sexually, with a wide smirk.

with no further warnings he smashes his lips upon mine, making sure i kiss back instantly by pushing his body flush against mine. i felt nothing in the kiss at first, as all of this was still a huge surprise to me, but i soon melted into it loving every single second.

as the kiss deepens he gains more confidence, moving his hands to hold my ass. "jump," he instructs against my lips. i do as he says, jumping as he catches me, his hands on my ass still. my arms moved around his neck at some point, i'm not sure when because i'm so sucked in to daniel's little act.

he moves us over to his large bed, laying me down in the centre and hovering above me, never once breaking the kiss. daniel bites my bottom lip asking for entrance, that i grant him. he explores my mouth with his tongue, making sure to find every last crevice.

he moves his passionate kisses to my jaw, slowly making his way down to my neck. to gain more access to it he tilts my head over slightly, leaving many marks. as he leaves his love marks upon my neck, many pleasureful moans leave my mouth, making daniel smirk against my skin.

after he moves back to my lips, attacking them with more of his hungry kisses, he tugs at the bottom of my shirt. he pulls away, lifting mine and his shirts off above our heads and throwing them across the room. he rejoins his lips with mine as he removes his jeans, making sure not to fall on top of me as he does.

"sure you want me to do this?" daniel asks as he removes my jeans. "yes i'm sure dani, you can't just turn me on and then leave me," i say as he moves back up to my face. "'tis true," he chuckles leaving a short kiss on my lips before moving down my body and closer to my boxers.

on his way down he leaves more marks across my body, slowly approaching my boxers. when he finally does reach them, he wastes no time on pulling them off. he bites his lip as he looks me up and down, "your so hot corbyn," he whispers trying to turn me on even more.

he trails his hands down my body, starting from my chest and working their way down to my length, slowly stroking it once one of them had reached it. "fuck," i moan as his delicate hands do the work. "you like that, huh daddy?" he smirks, his feminine side really coming out.

i nod in reply, trying desperately not to come so quickly. "i'm gonna come baby," i moan as he picks up the pace. he stops moving his hand and instead takes me in his mouth, slowly bobbing his head up and down and pumping the rest he couldn't fit in.

"god daniel, how are you so good at this?" i say in between breathy moans. he hums, sending me over the edge and i come in his mouth. he swallows gladly, taking me out of his mouth and moving back up to my face.

"sit up against the headboard daddy, your in for a treat," he smirks and pecks my lips. he crawls down the bed, standing up at the end of it and waiting for me to do as he says. i sit up against the headboard, waiting impatiently for him. he slowly removes his boxers, crawling back over the bed and lining his hole up with my length. he slowly lowers himself down onto me, making both of us moan.

"you feel so good baby," i whisper in his ear. he bites his lip again, grabbing hold of my shoulders and beginning to bounce up and down. both of our moans fill the bedrooms air, slowly becoming more frequent as we come closer to the edge.

"daddy, i'm so close," he whimpers as his bounces become slower. "come on baby, keep on bouncing, i'm close too."

he does just that and soon both of us come, me for the second time tonight, moaning each other's names loudly. i lift him off of me, setting him down next to me as we both catch our breaths. "what a way to spend my first party," i chuckle. "yeah, but at least it was with me," daniel smiles cuddling into my side. i peck his forehead as he settles.

i never thought that would happen at my first party. but i guess everything that happens is unexpected.

[ A/N ]

i got bored.

-tia xo