029

warnings: smut, y'all i'm going to hell for this one hA. oh, and it's unedited
requested by: -peachywdw

t h i r d p e r s o n

corbyn settles on the couch besides zach and jonah, jack sat in jonah's lap contently.

the four put on a random movie, corbyn not really paying attention to any of it.

when he feels a vibration in his pocket, he takes out his phone to see a text from daniel.

he quickly opens the text app, reading the text over and over again to make sure he's not seeing things.

daniel:
i'm so horny daddy

daniel:
please come and fuck me

daniel:
i was thinking of you and i want this so bad

corbyn's eyes widen as he reads the texts over and over again. he's not quite sure if daniel had sent them to the right person, so he decides to check.

corbyn:
are you sure your texting the right person, dani?

daniel:
yes daddy

daniel:
i'm in my room, please come up here

corbyn feels his cheeks burn up, the oldest of the band noticing.

"you alright, corbs?" jonah asks as he looks at the blushing blonde.

corbyn doesn't dare look up at the brunette, just keeps his eyes glued to his phone screen.

"umm, yeah, i'm fine."

corbyn:
you won't tell anyone about this right?

daniel:
of course not. just please get up here

corbyn:
okay, baby. i'll be up in a minute

daniel:
i'm waiting ;)

corbyn shuts off his phone, a sigh escaping his lips.

"umm, guys, i'm just going to go upstairs. dani's bored by himself so i'm going to join him," corbyn explains.

"don't moan too loud when you fuck," jack laughs, making zach laugh too.

corbyn lets out a nervous chuckle, "haha, very funny jack." with that, the boy leaves the room. he walks upstairs, a wave of confidence washing over his body as he nears daniel's room.

he doesn't dare knock on the door, but just walks in to find daniel jerking himself off.

"no touching, princess. that's naughty," corbyn smirks after closing the door and locking it.

daniel looks up at the blonde, letting go of his length and biting his bottom lip.

"you took too long, and i couldn't help thinking of you doing it to me," daniel whimpers.

corbyn quickly removes his shirt and joggers, crawling on top of the brunette.

"daddy will do it to you now, baby. all you had to do was be patient for me," corbyn whispers in daniel's ear, a soft moan escaping the younger's lips.