044

part two of forty two

warnings ; none
dedicated to ; yuhyuhyuh23 <3

t h i r d p e r s o n

daniel smiles as he hears a car pull up on corbyn's driveway; the blonde had just arrived back from work. daniel would normally do this. wake up when corbyn did, even though it's at an ungodly hour in the morning, and wait patiently for the blonde to get home at 10:00pm. those were always his favourite parts of the day.

as he hears the front door open he turns around, jumping up off of the couch and running towards corbyn. he jumps into the boy's arms, wrapping his arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

"hi baby," corbyn chuckles as he wraps his arms around daniel's waist, pecking his cheek.

"i missed you," daniel mumbles as he hides his face in the crook of corbyn's neck, peppering it with kisses.

corbyn smiles as he makes his way up the stairs, entering his bedroom and placing daniel in the centre of his king sized bed. he quickly steps back, removing his tie and slowly unbuttoning his dress shirt and smirking as daniel looks him up and down.

"hurry up!" daniel whines, sitting up against the headboard of the bed. corbyn chuckles as he removes his shirt, walking over to his dresser and taking out a pair of sweatpants. he swiftly unbuckles his belt, dropping it to the floor before removing his trousers, replacing them with the sweats.

he crawls over the bed, sitting besides daniel against the headboard and pulling the boy into his lap, his legs stretched down over the bed.

"how are you, my love?" he asks with a smile, pecking daniel's lips.

"happy now that you're back," daniel giggles, cupping corbyn's cheeks. he caresses the blonde's skin with his thumbs, sighing contently.

"you're so cute," corbyn coos. he pecks daniel's cheek and then his nose, another giggle bubbling from the younger boy.

"how was work?" daniel asks happily. he runs a soft hand through corbyn's hair, the older letting his eyelids flutter shut as the boy runs his fingers through it.

knowing that corbyn loves the feeling daniel continues to do it, his smile widening at the sight.

"great," corbyn answers. though his answer was short and simple, daniel just chuckles as he watches his lover.

"i know you love this, corbs. it's your weakness," daniel says, his voice just above a whisper.

corbyn only nods his head, humming contently as daniel lightly tugs on his blonde locks.

daniel leans in, connecting his lips to corbyn's jawline and trailing sweet, lingering kissing down to the boy's neck.

corbyn leaves his hands softly rested on daniel's hips, squeezing them ever so lightly as he turns his head to the side to grant daniel more access.

daniel rests one hand on the left side of corbyn's chest, the other still buried in the boy's hair. continuing to kiss corbyn's neck, he moves forward in his lap.

as he pulls away, a smile delicately places on his lips, corbyn opens his eyes and chuckles. he softly pecks daniel's swollen lips a few times.

"i love you, bean," daniel whispers.

"i love you too, dani," corbyn replies.

he pulls the boy into a loving hug, hearing quite snores from the boy a few minutes later.

daniel always goes the extra mile for corbyn, waking up earlier than him to make him breakfast in bed, making songs specially for him and strumming a melodic tune on his guitar as he sings the beautiful lyrics, staying awake to greet him when he gets back home from work; even if he is working late shifts.

it all makes corbyn's heart flutter just at the thought alone. but one thought constantly swarms his mind, though.

how did he get so lucky?

[ a/n ]

i bruised my knuckle by punching my sister lmao

-megan