019

warnings: none

t h i r d  p e r s o n

"baby, help me!" corbyn shouts.

"no, angel. you fell so you get yourself up," daniel giggles.

corbyn whines and stomps his feet whilst still on the floor, "please daniel! i've hurt my leg!"

"corbyn, baby, stop being so childish and get up. it can't be that bad," daniel says as he turns around to face his boyfriend.

"but it is! i can't move my foot," corbyn retorts and crosses his arms over his chest.

"i thought you said you've hurt your leg," daniel smiles as he raises an eyebrow.

"that doesn't matter, just help me!"

"fine, but we're literally on the driveway to our house so i don't get why you can't just get up and walk inside yourself," daniel sighs.

corbyn holds his hands out for the brunette, getting lifted up and carried inside. he wraps his legs around daniel's waist and his arms around daniel's shoulders.

daniel on the other hand just rests his hands on the bottom of corbyn's thighs so that he can keep the blonde up.

"right," daniel says, "you gonna get off me now?"

he closes the front door to their house and walks into their bedroom with corbyn still in his arms.

"no," corbyn replies.

"no? i thought you just wanted help getting inside," daniel chuckles.

"well, i love you so i don't want to get down," corbyn shrugs and then buries his face in the brunette's neck.

he starts to pepper the boy's neck with kisses, making the brunette sigh happily.

"okay you can stay, but can i at least sit down on the bed?" daniel asks.

corbyn hums in reply against daniel's skin. "i'll take that as a yes then," the brunette laughs.

he sits down on the bed against their headboard, the blonde now straddling his waist while continuing to kiss his neck.

"what are you doing corbyn? your being so clingy today," daniel says as his eyelids flutter shut.

"i'm not complaining but i'm confused," he whispers.

"i just want to show you how much i love you," corbyn mumbles against his skin before kissing it again.

"how many hickeys have you left?" daniel asks.

"five," corbyn replies quickly.

"little shit," daniel mumbles with laugh.

[ a/n ]

i have no idea what this is but i'm bored so

-megan