081

. ₊˚.༄ ࿐˚ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝟕𝟖.

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 : smut & unedited

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 : if you do not like boyxboy smuts then i advise that you do not read this oneshot

𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 : corbitxh & -anxiousavery ( i love you both uwu )

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

daniel and corbyn enter the restaurant that corbyn had made a reservation in, both wearing gray dress shirts and black dress pants. they are greeted before getting seated quickly in a private booth, one with no disturbances.

"you didn't have to go all out for me" daniel frowns as corbyn takes his hand, kissing over his knuckles.

"i know, but i wanted to" corbyn smiles, placing their interlaced hands upon daniel's thigh.

after ordering food they talk a little about previous relationships as they wait, corbyn now softly caressing daniel's upper thigh.

"you know, daniel" corbyn begins, using the index finger and thumb of his free hand to grab daniel's chin, "you're so, so beautiful."

daniel blushes at corbyn's words, bowing his head slightly with a smile.

"glad i have that effect on you, sweetheart" corbyn chuckles, lifting his face up to look him in the eyes.

"stop" daniel giggles, his blush deepening at the nickname, "you're making me blush so much."

"you're too cute" corbyn smiles, pecking daniel's cheek.

"trust me, i'm not just cute all the time" daniel winks, corbyn raising his eyebrow at the statement.

"what else can you be?" corbyn smirks, his hand retracting from daniel's chin, the other still rested on the boy's upper thigh.

"you'll have to find out."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

corbyn is horny. there is no doubt. daniel was teasing him the entire rest of the date. they drove back to corbyn's in complete silence, and now, here they are; daniel pushed up against corbyn's bedroom door as they hungrily makeout, clothes flying across the room.

"don't think that i'm going easy on you after what you pulled at the restaurant" corbyn growls against daniel's lips, the two of them now only in boxers.

"am i not aloud to touch what's mine? kiss your neck, rub your dick through your clothes? does daddy not enjoy that?" daniel says submissively, biting his bottom lip with a cheeky grin as corbyn grips his ass through the thin piece of fabric left on his body.

"i do, i definitely do, but you can't do it unless i say that you can" corbyn says, leaning down and connecting his lips with daniel's neck roughly, the brunette letting out a loud moan as he leaves a dark mark.

"f-fuck me.... fuck me hard" daniel moans out, his hands entangling themselves in corbyn's mess of blonde hair.

"oh i will, baby boy" corbyn whispers in his ear, his hands gripping daniel's hips.

"god— please" daniel whimpers, his eye opening to meet corbyn's, "i need you in me now."

"well that's not going to happen. we haven't even gotten to the fun parts yet" corbyn smirks, picking daniel up and throwing him onto the bed.