086

this is birdiesofafeather 's second plot line :)

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 : this is a long ass oneshot & male pregnancy

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 : the boys are not famous in this and why don't we isn't a thing

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"hi daniel" corbyn smiles as he takes a seat in the passengers side of the brunet's car.

"hey" daniel smiles in reply, "what's your plans for today?"

"well, obviously we have that meeting with our modelling agency first but after that i was thinking that we go to lunch with jonah?" corbyn suggests.

"right... jonah."

"do you not want to eat with jonah? it's fine if you don't, it can just be me and you" corbyn says quickly.

"no, it's fine. you're a cute couple and i don't want you not spending time with him. he's a cool dude anyway" daniel shrugs.

although he wants to mean the words he is saying, deep down he knows he doesn't. he is in love with corbyn but the blond is in love with someone else. that hurts to think about but him and corbyn are best friends and nothing more, and that's just what he's going to have to get used to.

"how long have you been dating him now?" daniel questions curiously, breaking the silence as he starts up his car.

"one year" corbyn smiles, "come to think of it, he has been quiet distant with me recently, but it's probably just stress so i'm not going to think about it too much."

"don't worry about it, let's just have a good day" daniel smiles, placing a comforting hand on the blond's thigh.

"yeah, let's."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"hey daniel, can we go to the cafe nearby instead of a restaurant? jonah says it's easier for him to meet us there" corbyn says, smiling as daniel loops his arm over his shoulders.

"sure" daniel replies, smiling down at the blond.

they walk down the street until they reach the little cafe, walking inside and taking a seat in a booth, corbyn in one side and daniel in the other.

they wait a few minutes before jonah walks through the door, corbyn's smile immediately widening as the brunet takes a seat besides him.

"hi baby" jonah says, pressing a kiss to corbyn's lips.

daniel tries not to grimace at the sight, instead hiding it with a smile.

"sup daniel."

the younger brunet just replies with a nod, pulling out his phone as he feels it buzz, using that as an excuse to stay out of their conversation.

to corbyn he's just the supportive best friend. he says that he loves daniel more than he loves jonah, but that's very hard to believe.

he peers over his phone as he feels someone grab his hand, smiling when he meets corbyn's eyes.

"you okay?" the blond asks, running his thumb over the back of daniel's hand.