076

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 : none

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 : the boys are not famous in this and why don't we isn't a thing & there will also be a bit of janah in this

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

jack and corbyn walk out of the airport into the cold winter air of minnesota, both shivering slightly.

"holy shit, it's actually happening, i'm actually meeting him" jack exclaims with a smile, looking cheerfully into corbyn's eyes.

"i'm more excited about meeting his friend, not gonna lie" corbyn shrugs.

jack has been talking to this guy called jonah over text for the past year and a half, but the two have yet to meet.

jonah has this friend called daniel, and corbyn and him have talked once or twice over instagram dms but nothing more.

and now, after a two and a half hour flight, corbyn and jack have arrived in minnesota ready to meet the two.

"wait, i think that's them" jack says, pointing over to a couple of brunette boy's bickering.

corbyn chuckles as he adjusts the beanie sat upon his head, "i think he's nervous to meet you."

jack just giggles before dropping his luggage, running over to the tall brunette.

"jonah!" he exclaims as he tackles the older into a hug, wrapping his arms tightly around his neck.

"oh my— it's actually you!" jonah chuckles, snaking his arms around jack's waist as he rocks them back and forth lightly.

jack pulls away slightly, looking jonah in the eyes for a moment before connecting their lips in a soft kiss.

"i was so nervous" jack giggles as they pull away.

"me too, baby" jonah chuckles.

jack turns to look at daniel and corbyn, smiling and shaking his head in disbelief.

"looks like they've already introduced themselves to each other" he chuckles, looking at the pair.

daniel has his hands on corbyn's chest as the blonde looks down at him with a smirk.

jonah and jack interlace their fingers as they begin walking over to the two.

jonah clears his throat to gain their attention, daniel scoffing and grabbing corbyn's hand, looping the blonde's arm over his shoulder and interlacing their fingers.

"you're very controlling" corbyn smirks as he looks down at the brunette, beginning to walk over to jonah's car.

"get used to it, i'm not stopping for anyone." daniel leaves a lingering kiss on corbyn's neck before getting into the back seat, pulling corbyn in next to him.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"thanks for dropping me off at my house, jo" daniel smiles.

"you're coming with me" daniel smirks as he looks corbyn in the eyes, grabbing him by the collar and practically dragging him out of the car.