010

warnings: light smut, requested by megan paha

concept: daniel and corbyn are basically friends with benefits, but corbyn begins to gain feelings for daniel. jonah though try's to take daniel away from corbyn.

t h i r d p e r s o n

"daniel!" corbyn shouts from his room. daniel soon arrives, leaning against the doorframe of the room with a smirk on his face, "what is it, corbs?"

corbyn says nothing, just points at his problem, aka his hard on. daniel chuckles, stepping into the room and locking the door behind him.

"why'd you lock the door? we're the only two that live in this house dani," corbyn laughs as daniel slowly makes his way over to his bed. "you never know which one of our friends is gonna burst through the door," daniel says in a 'duh' tone.

corbyn just shrugs, readjusting his position against the headboard of his large bed.

"what were you thinking about this time?" daniel smirks, crawling over the bed and up towards the faux blonde.

"last night," corbyn winks, watching closely as the younger works his way towards him.

daniel stops to hover over corbyn's crotch, snaking his hand up the blonde's leg and towards his member. never once does daniel break eye contact with corbyn, his smirk not leaving his face either.

daniel bites his lip as he starts to slowly palm corbyn through his shorts, the blonde moaning and throwing his head forward because of the contact.

"fuck, daniel," corbyn moans again. "yes corbyn?" daniel teases, gradually moving his hand faster.

"what do you want me to do, corbyn?" daniel asks in the sexy voice he knows corbyn loves. "kiss me. kiss me hard while you grind down on me," corbyn replies breathlessly.

daniel doesn't reply, but he stops moving his hand. he sits back so that corbyn can move down the bed, which he does. daniel crawls over the blonde until his face meets corbyn's.

the brunette hovers above him, not saying a thing before connecting their lips, daniel leading a rough kiss.

corbyn, wanting nothing but satisfaction, grabs daniel's ass and pulls his body flush against his and both boys moan. daniel takes this as an opportunity to slip his tongue into corbyn's mouth, their tongues battling for dominance.

daniel moves his hands to corbyn's neck, holding the sides of them as their tongues explore one another's mouths.

daniel wastes no time, beginning to grind his lower half against corbyn's once he gains dominance in the kiss.

⋆*

bean is calling
accept - decline

"are you gonna answer that or?" jonah asks as daniel picks up his phone. "well it's corbyn, i have to answer it," daniel smiles as he sees the name on his phone.

"wait, why do you have to?" jonah asks again. "because he's my best friend," daniel says as if it's obvious.

bean is calling
accept [✔] - decline

"hey corbs, what's up?" daniel says as the call connects. "you said you'd be back an hour ago. where are you?" corbyn asks.

daniel's eyes widen as corbyn says he was meant to be back an hour ago, "shit, i didn't realise what time it was. i'm sorry i'll be back soon," he replies.