031

warnings: none

t h i r d p e r s o n

daniel sits on his couch, his phone in hand. he stairs down at the black screen of his phone, not really knowing what to do with it.

when he gets a call though, a wave of nervousness washes over him.

corbyn is calling
accept - decline

why would corbyn, his ex, be calling him at 9:37pm? all of the questions aside, daniel decides to pick up anyway.

corbyn is calling
accept [] - decline

"hello?" the boy says hesitantly as the call connects.

"hey baby," corbyn slurs, "i'm coming round to your house so be ready for me when i get there."

daniel could tell right then and there that the boy on the other side of the phone is heavily drunk, but that doesn't stop him from letting the blonde come over anyway.

"okay... when will you be here?" the brunette asks.

"i don't know, princess. i'm on your road so i guess in a couple of minutes," corbyn laughs.

"i'll see you in a couple of minutes then," daniel replies.

"s-ee ya," corbyn hiccups.

call ended.

daniel and corbyn haven't seen each other since the break up, which was five months ago.

daniel still hasn't gotten over corbyn. he still lies in bed at night and goes over the memories him and corbyn had shared. he still looks through old photos of him and the blonde when they were a couple. he still wears the few hoodies corbyn had left with him when they broke up, only because they smell of the blonde. i guess you could say, daniel is hooked.

any opportunity to see the boy again, even if he is drunk, daniel will take.

just like corbyn had said, a couple minutes later the blonde enters the house without even knocking.

"hi daniel," corbyn says as he walks into the living room, making the brunette jump.

"oh, corbyn, hey," daniel chuckles. he stands up and walks over to the blonde, the smell of alcohol lingering in the air around the boy.

"how drunk are you?" daniel asks, placing his hands on his hips as he looks corbyn up and down.

he won't lie, he still thinks corbyn is extremely attractive, but he would never admit to it in person.

"i have no idea, dani. all i know is that i want you back. i'll do anything to have you back in my life," corbyn says, his words slurring as he wraps his arms around daniel's waist.

"corbyn, what are you doing?" daniel giggles, placing his hands on corbyn's chest to try and push him back. it's no use though, as corbyn's grip around his waist is just too firm.

"i'm showing you how much i still love you," corbyn replies. the blonde leans in, letting his and daniel's lips brush against one another.