016

warnings: none

concept: basically corbyn and daniel prank jonah and yeah

t h i r d p e r s o n

jonah tries one last time to get the television remote off of daniel, but like every other time he has tried daniel has succeeded in getting away.

"corbyn get in here right now!" jonah shouts. the confused blonde walks into the living room, not even noticing daniel hidden behind the door.

when he does walk in, daniel jumps on top of him and both boys fall to the floor.

"hi baby," corbyn chuckles. daniel smiles and pecks corbyn's lips, then getting off of him and standing far away from jonah with the remote still in his hands.

"tell your boyfriend to give me the television remote back please. he keeps running away from me because he's stolen it," jonah explains giving daniel a death stare as corbyn stands up again.

"it's our house jonah. i can steal it from you if i want," daniel retorts with a cheeky smile.

"daniel baby, give jonah the remote. he's our guest after all," corbyn says as he slowly approaches the brunette in case he runs away again.

daniel shakes his head 'no' in response, backing up as corbyn gets closer to him. soon enough his back hits a wall, and corbyn stops him from getting away by wrapping both of his arms firmly around the younger's waist.

"let me go!" daniel giggles as he squirms. it's no use though, because corbyn has such a tight grip on him.

"give me the remote and then i will," corbyn smiles. daniel rolls his eyes and finally gives in, placing the remote in corbyn's hand.

"thank you my love," corbyn says and pecks daniel's lips. he goes to turn around to give jonah the remote, but daniel grabs his collar and pulls their bodies flush against one another.

"i fucking love when you call me that," daniel whispers and looks at corbyn's lips.

corbyn chuckles and wraps one of his arms around daniel's waist, holding his other hand with the remote in it out for jonah.

jonah takes the hint, walking over to the two and taking the remote out of corbyn's hand. then, the blonde wraps the other of his arms around daniel's waist again.

daniel doesn't hesitate to connect his and corbyn's lips, starting a make out almost immediately.

"guys, if your gonna fuck or whatever please do it in your room and not in here," jonah says.

corbyn lifts daniel up by his thighs, the brunette wrapping his legs around the blonde's waist. corbyn then walks them out of the room and upstairs into their bedroom.

once he enters the room he places daniel down and they stop kissing, both of them going into a laughing fit.

once they had both calmed down, daniel plops down on the edge of the bed clutching his stomach.

"he t-thinks we're f-fucking," daniel says in between small laughs. "oh my god daniel, we should prank him," corbyn suggests.

"yeah we should!" daniel giggles, "what should we do?" he asks.

"we can moan and stuff and say what we normally would when we're fucking. you know like 'daddy' and 'go faster' and shit?"

daniel nods as a sign that corbyn should continue. "and then we can go back downstairs and sit with him but we'll have messy hair, and you'll have my hoodie on, and stuff like that," corbyn finishes.

"this is going to be so funny," daniel giggles. "isn't it just," corbyn smiles.

the boys wait a few minutes before they start their prank, both of them standing up and beginning to jump up and down on their bed.

"fuck daniel, you feel sO gOoD!" corbyn moans. daniel laughs quietly, his knees weakening from how much he's laughing.

"faster daddy, please!" daniel 'begs'. corbyn chuckles under his breath and then just randomly looses ballence, pulling daniel down with him as he falls. the brunette lands on top of the blonde, both of them laughing quietly.

"daddy," daniel moans in corbyn's ear. "daniel, your not actually meant to turn me on," corbyn whispers and smacks daniel's arm lightly.

that's when daniel looses it and bursts out laughing. corbyn though places his hand over the younger's mouth, making himself chuckle.

"shush! your so loud!" corbyn says. "isn't that the aim?" daniel smirks after pulling corbyn's hand off of his face.

corbyn looks at daniel with a 'really?' look on his face. "you know what i mean seavey."

corbyn pecks daniel's cheek, then pushes the brunette off of him. "hey!" daniel whisper-shouts as corbyn stands up.

the blonde takes off his hoodie, and once he had he throws it in daniel's face.

"put that on," he instructs with a giggle. daniel sits up and pulls the hoodie over his head. corbyn then messes up his hair, daniel doing the same.

"should i put my shirt on back to front?" corbyn asks, "i feel like i've done that before."

daniel giggles, "it's cause you have babe," he says. corbyn shrugs and then takes his shirt off, and then puts it back on the wrong way around.

"let's go. come on," daniel says as he stands up. he walks over to corbyn, grabbing his hand and dragging him downstairs.

when they walk into the living room again jonah doesn't even look at them, just keeps his eyes glued on the television screen.

"hey jo," daniel says as he sits down. corbyn sits down besides the brunette, placing his hand on the inside of his thigh.

daniel smiles as he looks over at corbyn, giving him a quick peck on the lips before looking back at jonah.

"have fun up there?" jonah asks, "cause it sure sounded like you did." corbyn smirks, "yeah we did actually jonah. what makes you think that?"

jonah finally looks at the two, turning the television off before he speaks.

"number one, daniel has corbyn's hoodie on and corbyn has his shirt on the wrong way around. number two, you both have really fucking messy hair. and number three, you were both moaning SO loud."

"were we really that loud?" daniel asks with a smirk. jonah rolls his eyes, "yes, you were. now if you'll excuse me, jack needs me back at our house."

jonah picks up his phone, giving both boys sarcastic smiles before leaving. as soon as they knew he had left, both daniel and corbyn burst out laughing again.

"he fell for it?" corbyn laughs. "how? i was laughing so loudly," daniel adds.

"well at least we can say that one of our pranks was successful," corbyn shrugs. daniel looks at corbyn again and chuckles, "yeah that's true."

[ a/n ]

now how 'bout that.

-megan <3