082

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 : male pregnancy

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 : the boys are not famous in this and why don't we isn't a thing

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

daniel enters his and corbyn's home with a small smile on his face, after having a long day at work, happy to finally be able to see his husband.

checking his watch he realises that the time is 8:24pm, meaning that his daughter will be asleep; fast asleep. so, with that in mind, he quietly places his briefcase down and kicks off his shoes, hanging his coat up along with his scarf.

he slowly makes his way upstairs, making sure that his footsteps are quiet as to not wake his precious girl.

he creeps down the long hall until he reaches the little girl's room, opening the door and smiling softly at the small brunette wrapped up in her blankets and cuddled into her plush panda that was kindly given to her by her uncle zach, or in other words, one of daniel and corbyn's best friends.

he walks over to the side of the little girl's bed, leaning down to press a kiss to her forehead. he runs his hand through her hair before retreating back into the hallway, shutting the door behind him.

and now, he makes his way over to his and corbyn's room, opening the door slowly incase his blonde love is peacefully sleeping. but, he smiles when he realises that the bathroom light is on, the door creaked open slightly meaning, simply, that the blonde is still awake.

he creeps over to the bathroom, opening the door and mentally cooing when he sees his husband.

the blonde is staring at himself in the mirror, his hands upon his bare stomach, or rather, the noticeable pregnancy bump that has appeared recently, a soft smile rested on his face.

daniel slithers his hands around corbyn's waist from behind, snaking his hands under the blonde's and leaving a sweet peck on his neck.

"hello, my love" he says softly, looking into the man's eyes through the mirror with nothing but admiration and love.

"hello, sweetheart" corbyn smiles, turning his head to leave a lingering kiss on his husband's cheek, "how was your day?"

"it was alright, but i would of rather spent it with you, our little princess and our soon to be little prince" daniel says, humming contently as corbyn leaves small kisses across his neck, his eyelids fluttering shut.

"no words can describe how much i miss you when i am at work" he mutters, opening his eyes as corbyn turns around in his arms.

"no words can describe how much i miss you when you are at work" corbyn chuckles, cupping daniel's cheeks in his hands, caressing the soft skin with his thumbs.

"well, now i'm with you, and for a whole two days" daniel smiles, pecking corbyn's lips.

"and i couldn't ask for anything better" corbyn whispers, resting his forehead against his husband's.

-

wc: 469

just a cute lil one for you all since i'm completely out of ideas :( but on a brighter note - look at this bubba vv

. ₊˚.༄ 𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐘𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒.