077

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 : none

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 : this is a harry potter au meaning the boys are not famous and wdw isn't a thing & there is both harry potter and british slang in this

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

daniel and jack walk down the cold corridors of hogwarts, the two gryffindors looking around for their small hufflepuff friend.

when they see the small mess of hair that they know all too well pushing past the large crowd of people, they chuckle to themselves whilst the brunette catches his breath in front of them, straightening out his tie and flattening his wizard robe out.

"for merlin's sake, zach. how many times do we have to tell you to meet us in the courtyard?" daniel chuckles, ruffling the younger's hair.

"i know, i know, i'm sorry. i just didn't want to get wet! british weather is absolutely appalling sometimes" zach huffs.

"we know how much you loath british weather, zach, but that is no excuse. you could of met us in the halls beside the courtyard you absolute pea-brain" jack scoffs.

"that's not the only reason why i didn't want to go to the courtyard!" zach retorts, his face flushing a deep pink as the words unconsciously slip past his lips.

"oh, we know why" daniel smirks, "it's only because malfoy is normally there with his idiotic friends. how you like such a git i will never know."

"shush, daniel! there is no need to speak so loud" zach scowls, the older brunette only chuckling in response.

"sorry to say it, zach. but— malfoy is into potter. it's obvious he wants to snog him any chance he gets, or even shag the golden boy senseless" jack snickers.

"yes, jack, i know. now can we stop taking about this topic?" zach murmurs, his face still a deep scarlet.

"well would you looky here" daniel hears a familiar voice behind him, his smile immediately disappearing.

"the dirty mudblood and his tiny little friends" corbyn laughs evilly, a smug smirk held proudly on his lips.

"turn around when he's speaking to you, seavey" jonah speaks up, grabbing the brunette's shoulder and turning him around.

"for the last time, corbyn. i am not a mudblood. my family tree has a long line of witches and wizards and my farther was the only muggle. i did not even get to meet him. just because you are a pure-blood doesn't mean you get to call me that. i am simply a half-blood, and that's it" daniel says, avoiding eye contact with the blonde slytherin stood tall in front of him.

"i don't care. i'm still going to call you it, it's fun" corbyn snickers.

"why don't you go and bother someone else for once. why am i your only target?" daniel asks, finally looking into the older's eyes.

"i have my reasons, but i am definitely not telling you" corbyn says, taking a stride towards the small gryffindor.

daniel goes to say something, but as a sudden wave of nerves courses through his body at the blonde's sudden closeness the words fail to exit his mouth.

"what's wrong, seavey? cat got your tongue?" corbyn smirks, his tone now a lot deeper.

daniel gulps at the change in the blonde's tone. "n-no."

corbyn just chuckles, placing a hand on daniel's waist and leaning down to the younger's ear.

"see you in potions later, daniel" he whispers before walking off, eben and jonah by his sides, the three slytherins with smirks on their faces.