047

warnings ; horny ass teenagers

t h i r d p e r s o n

daniel lays back on the couch, his legs on his best friend's legs on the opposite side.

"corbs, i'm bored," daniel huffs.

"then what do you want to do?" corbyn asks as he looks down at the brunette.

"something," daniel shrugs.

"i have an idea," corbyn smirks. daniel looks up at corbyn, raising an eyebrow.

"yeah, and what's that?" daniel snickers.

"you ever kissed a boy?" corbyn questions. daniel seems taken back by the question, his cheeks flushing red.

"n-no," he replies, mentally face palming for stuttering.

"do you wanna try?" corbyn questions as he stands up, placing daniel's legs back onto the couch.

"i-i don't know," daniel stutters again. corbyn chuckles, straddling daniel's waist. he grabs the brunette's hands, placing them on his hips.

"well you're going to try anyway," corbyn says evilly. he moves a strand of hair out of daniel's face, running his hand down his face and cupping his cheek.

he uses his other hand to rub daniel's shoulder, slowly beginning to lean down.

corbyn stops just before their lips meet, running a finger up and down daniel's arm slowly.

"i thought you would of stopped me by now," he whispers. their faces are so close that their breath mixes, sending chills down daniel's body.

"just kiss me already," daniel says suddenly. corbyn chuckles before connecting their lips, both boy's eyes closing.

at first the kiss is slow and soft, but soon daniel decides to deepen it by running his tongue along corbyn's bottom lip. the blonde teasingly declines, but daniel won't take no for an answer.

he snakes his hands round to corbyn's ass, squeezing it lightly. corbyn gasps because of the action, and daniel slips his tongue into his mouth.

daniel explores every last crevice, corbyn moaning as he does so. as their tongues dance together at a steady pace, corbyn begins to grind down onto daniel. the brunette lets out a low grunt, making corbyn smirk against his lips.

suddenly, corbyn abruptly pulls away, stopping all other actions too. he stands up, walking to the living room door.

"you're gonna have to wait until tomorrow for anymore, dani boy," he smirks. daniel looks at the blonde and snickers. corbyn just winks before leaving the room, purposely swaying his hips as he walks away.

he leaves daniel by himself, hot and bothered with a rather noticeable problem.

he groans, throwing his head back. "fuck you, corbyn!"

"you wish you were fucking me!"

daniel chuckles at corbyn's words, rolling his eyes.