056

warnings: none
requested by: yuhyuhyuh23 <3

t h i r d  p e r s o n

two boys: one blonde, one brunette. both are madly in love with the other and they don't believe it themselves,  but they've been together for a year.

that year went by quickly for them, despite being mostly caught up in all of their collage work.

something that they have kept going for that year is every night, corbyn sleeps at daniel's place. somewhere within the first few months of the two dating, they realised that they can't sleep without the other next to them.

daniel wakes up, his eyelids fluttering open. he reaches for his boyfriend's hand under the thick duvet covering his body, but when he doesn't find it he begins to panic.

he jolts up in bed, furiously looking around the room. when he sees no sign of the blonde, he just huffs and picks up his phone, sitting back against the headboard of his bed.

a few minutes pass of him just scrolling through his instagram, and suddenly he hears his bedroom door open, his head snapping towards the sound.

his face softens when he sees his beloved boyfriend, dropping his phone and extending his arms out towards the boy.

corbyn chuckles at daniel's actions, walking over to him and picking him up bridal style.

"hi, baby, how was your sleep?" he asks sweetly, kissing the brunette's lips feverishly.

daniel giggles as he pulls away, hiding his face in the crook of corbyn's neck and kissing over the marks he left a few days ago.

"my sleep is always good when i'm next to you" daniel mutters.

corbyn smiles as he takes a seat on daniel's bed, the younger placed comfortably in his lap as he stretches his legs down the comforter with his back against the headboard, kicking off his shoes.

"you know we can't stay like this for too long, angel. i have to go home and get ready for my classes" corbyn says, a hint of sadness lacing his voice.

"i know but... please, just one more minute?" daniel asks as he pulls back, looking corbyn in the eyes with a pout.

"fine a few more minutes, but then i have to go" corbyn says, smiling as daniel's face lights up.

the brunette hides his face in corbyn's neck again, when all of a sudden an idea pops into his head; one that has been running through his mind for the past few months.

"corbyn, i have an idea" daniel claims, sitting up in the blonde's lap once more.

"what is it, baby?"

daniel shifts in his spot on corbyn's lap, almost as if he's stalling just to muster up the courage to tell corbyn his idea.

"why don't you go home and get ready for your classes, and after classes we go back to your place to get some of your stuff... or, all of it. just so that you don't have to come and go so often, you know, so it's.. easier" daniel says, blushing madly as he avoids eye contact with his boyfriend.

"baby, are you asking if i want to move in with you?" corbyn lightly chuckles.

"no. yes. kind of? well, i just thought that it could be easier... cause you drive to get ready for classes every morning, and you're practically living out of a bag. i mean, we both know that we can't sleep without each other, so i just thought... maybe, you could move in with me?"

daniel slowly looks up at corbyn, meeting his loving gaze. his nerves come back as he sees corbyn's goofy smile, his heartbeat quickening.

"i mean, only if you want to! i wouldn't pressure you into moving in with me. i understand if you don't want to i just though tha-"

corbyn cuts the nervous boy off by pressing his index finger to his lips, chuckling again.

"i would love to move in with you, bub. all you had to do was ask" he says, his voice soft and barely above a whisper.

daniel's smile immediately returns, pulling the blonde into a tight hug.

they stay silent until daniel realises the time.

"babe, you should go. i don't want you being late for class" daniel giggles, pecking the boy's cheek and climbing off of his lap.

"i love you so much, sugar. i'll see you later okay" corbyn says as he stands up.

"i love you so much more, handsome" daniel chuckles, blowing the blonde a kiss.

corbyn pretends to catch the kiss,
holding it to his heart as he winks, leaving the room a moment later.

[ a/n ]

i was told today that i'm going to egypt in two weeks and now i'm excited

-megan